Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
First time poster and I found this site because I was searching Google to see if anyone knew where Vicky Mouse had gone. To say I was shocked would be an understatement! I started watching her channel when she was still doing crafting video's. The excess of shopping haul vlogs had become ridiculous though. She always struck me as not being too bright. Her obsession with Disney would have been more suited to a child. The way she decorated her home at Christmas/Halloween etc was unbelievable. Totally over the top. From what I recall, she's a member of the Salvation Army. And her husband earns really good money working in the power industry. I thought she was a nice enough woman which only goes to show how wrong you can be.

Reactions: 13

lexiloo

VIP Member
hacked = exposed
and we'll keep on talking about it here so that it stays relevant in search results so you can stay under the rock you've crawled under Vicky you piece of shit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

doctordoctor

VIP Member
I always watched her, I was fascinated by the amount of stuff she bought! Hundreds of pounds spent on food, B&M, Poundland, mountains of ‘seasonal’ decoration, Harry Potter subscription boxes, my little pony subscriptions (colouring in books age 3+) stickers, notebooks, straws for the ‘bar cart‘ all that storage stuff so they could ‘grab’ stuff! Disney stuff etc etc, so very, very childish and immature...Dave works away ‘keeping the lights on’ and as he makes she spends it on tat! I wondered why she was keeping quiet, thought she’d caught COVID from all her multiple shopping trips even although she’d say she’d bought stuff before the new restrictions came in (no you hadn’t) wonder if Rhonda, her American friend will send her any more friend mail now? All those bible quotes for her prayer journal...those poor dogs, I can’t bear to think about them, how they must’ve suffered lying in that filthy kennel, emaciated and suffering, it’s unbearable to think about. We had dogs when we were children and they were loved and cared for and bitter tears shed when they died. I’m glad she’s been exposed. She’s supposed to be a Salvationist, to be honest, I actually was never convinced she was genuine.

Reactions: 12

BT&T

Known vicky for a long time, and knew all this about her dogs when she started her channel. I remember her defending her actions at the time. She was one hated woman in the village. I just would watch her YT for a laugh and cringe at the shear amount of crap all over her house, the greed, and waste of money was unbelievable. The hypocrisy. I always hoped one day someone would uncover the truth about her. I was wondering if her disappearing was from the animal abuse being found out or HMRC were investigating her and she had to hide how much money she spends. Im so pleased to find this thread. It's everything we have been saying for so many years.

Reactions: 11

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
Those poor animals were neglected for months and months, starved and left outside to rot away.
She and her husband sat in that house stuffing their faces whilst the dogs were slowly dying a few feet away from her.
She’s a bitch. End of

• Sick

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Ughhh I’ve been subscribed to her for a while - immediately unsubscribed after reading this thread 🤬🤬 disgusting bitch. Sitting in her house on her fat arse, stuffing her greedy face while those poor babies are outside starving and suffering. Absolute disgrace.

monga

VIP Member
Is that you Vicky 😂 There’s absolutely no excuse for anyone to leave animals to suffer in that way if the animals weren’t wanted why not hand them over to someone that who could have taken care of them my thoughts are brought back to the animals suffering and not the greed of the owners that continue to pull the wool over people’s eyes hiding behind a good Christian persona....leopards never changed their spots, never a truer saying...Maybe if she made a full video of admission to her subs I'm sure they'd make up their own mind if she deserves to be forgiven .

Last edited:
  • Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Wasn’t this 8 years ago (the convictions) because people can try to be better and try to evolve into better people maybe she turned to church for that these criminals who turn to faith and change, they will always have to live with this crime the rest of there lives all they can do is try to be better people. We don’t know really anything about there life apart from assumptions
Wow, you’re on here trying to defend someone who abused two dogs?! You‘re wasting your time, everyone on this thread is disgusted by Vicky‘s actions, I don’t give a shit if it was 8 years ago or 8 weeks ago, it tells me that she’s a vile person who abused two defenceless dogs. How she had the audacity to be on YouTube making out she was a lovely caring person is beyond me, she’s absolute scum, I have no time for dog abusers. Pass this back to Vicky if you want, Steve 🙌🏻

Honeyboo22

Well what I do know is that she's a convicted animal abuser (and thats not an assumption)Those dogs suffered unnecessary and she's greedy and self centred.
Regardless if it was 8 years or 8 months 2 innocent dogs "family pets died in agony" one couldn't eat because there was a bone wedged in his neck both malnourished and in pain freezing with no bedding so yes people's circumstances change but what kind of cruel bitch would stand by and watch those dogs die 🙄

Wasn’t this 8 years ago (the convictions) because people can try to be better and try to evolve into better people maybe she turned to church for that these criminals who turn to faith and change, they will always have to live with this crime the rest of there lives all they can do is try to be better people. We don’t know really anything about there life apart from assumptions
Is faith and "Church" going to turn away from the fact 2 dogs were slowly left dying her "family pets" but yet she pulled the wool over everyone's eyes the greedy fat cow with her never ending food hauls and tat she's conniving and evil with her crafting and wanting to remain anonomous off camera and not using her real name and her husband is obviously as bad as her🤮2 sickos

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

monga

VIP Member
Welcome (y) great to see google is still directing people to the thread she pulled the wool over a lot of people's eye's that's for sure and now she getting her comeuppance.

Reactions: 9

lexiloo

VIP Member
After taking over the chat in the SW youtubers thread it's clear Vicky needed her own so here it is......let the tattling commence

I've just watched her latest B&M haul, she bought more chocolate! loads of the stuff for hampers apparently, how big must the hampers be? she's going to have to add it all to her contents insurance soon 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pixi

OMG!!! I was thinking where has Vicky gone so jumped on here as I knew she had a thread 🤣🤣🤣 Jeez no wonder it took so long for her to show her face. I always wondered why she never showed her face and now its obvious...... because she didnt want to be recognised!!

I cant believe someone could be so cruel!! Thing is if she does come back then her voice will easily be recognised!

Jen47

Completely agree! Her food hauls are uncomfortable to watch now and distasteful knowing what happened to those dogs 😡

• Angry

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
omb was not expecting to stumble across this thread at 3am!! i am utterly shocked and disgusted i haven’t watched her in recent years because of how boring her videos are but i used to watch her back in her crafting days

lexiloo

VIP Member
not the sharpest tools in the box anyway, probably thought it was a genius move to come here under cover like we've not seen that one before :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lace&Ribbons

I think they do get money if people use their code same as affiliate links ..I've never known her to donate or giveaway either even for the church she's part of she never seemed to give them anything from those endless hauls and gifted items I'm sure they could've distributed stuff to families in need.
she probably didn't even belong to any church. Theres nothing christian about that woman. Just a vile greedy cruel individual .

Reactions: 8