Vicky Mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This came up when I googled her wondering why she had disappeared what a witch . I am upset I used her code for a degusta box subscription hate to think I gave money to an evil animal abusing witch like her . There are some truly sick you tubers out there I used to watch a american you tuber who also disappeared turns out she had abused her foster kid evil cow .

Reactions: 4
Welcome ! yes it's awful those poor animals there's even worse pics of the state the dogs were living in :sick:

Reactions: 3
I too used to follow vicky on yt and googled her to see where she had gone and I was absolutely sickened by what I saw, how could anyone be so cruel to those beautiful fur babies. They both should have landed up in prison I bet they spent more money in a week on food and crap than the fine they had to pay. I hope they get their comeuppance at some point, one thing I cant get off my mind though surely other people must of known what was going on other family friends maybe even neighbours did nobody ever go to their house and not notice anything if only somebody stepped in sooner.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think maybe someone did report her if the RSPCA called to check on the animals.I don't understand why she didn't rehome them or give them to a dogs charity if she didn't want them instead of causing them suffering.

Did this feature in a newspaper ? I'd doubt she'll be able to make a living on SM again.
It was in the newspapers at the time but this is on some animal cruelty database that has updated their files with the current situation re her YT channel and her followers discovering what she had done and was capable of doing. I dont think she could have a career on SM . She would be spotted and outed again.

Reactions: 5
It was in the newspapers at the time but this is on some animal cruelty database that has updated their files with the current situation re her YT channel and her followers discovering what she had done and was capable of doing. I dont think she could have a career on SM . She would be spotted and outed again.
It's great to see they've highlighted it ! she doesn't deserve a SM career after what she put those poor animals through.

Did this feature in a newspaper ? I'd doubt she'll be able to make a living on SM again.
yea was in the northern echo which covers the inbreds area , so her card is well and truly marked, vile piece of scum

Reactions: 6
She a vile excuse for a woman mistreating poor animals like that . And how fake was she with her Hello hello hello i’ll a soldier in the Salvation Army crap . It also used to really bug me how she thought she was American because she goes on holiday there although she would say vacation. She used to use loads of American words which made her sound ridiculous especially when she then over emphasised words like booooooook , cooooook with her accent .
i lived in America for years but don’t use American words in place of British ones I also don’t celebrate thanksgiving or make trail mix .
At first I thought she had gone because people were sick of her opening free stuff from companies . The thing that really upsets me is I found out about Degustabox through her channel and subscribed using her code it makes me sick to think I did anything to benefit a animal abusing scum bag I really hope her friends in the Salvation Army have found out about how evil she is .
I would be interested to know what happened did someone just leave a comment and she didn’t delete it quickly enough so others saw it and did she address it or just leave . At least we know what she looks like noW.

Reactions: 8
She a vile excuse for a woman mistreating poor animals like that . And how fake was she with her Hello hello hello i’ll a soldier in the Salvation Army crap . It also used to really bug me how she thought she was American because she goes on holiday there although she would say vacation. She used to use loads of American words which made her sound ridiculous especially when she then over emphasised words like booooooook , cooooook with her accent .
i lived in America for years but don’t use American words in place of British ones I also don’t celebrate thanksgiving or make trail mix .
At first I thought she had gone because people were sick of her opening free stuff from companies . The thing that really upsets me is I found out about Degustabox through her channel and subscribed using her code it makes me sick to think I did anything to benefit a animal abusing scum bag I really hope her friends in the Salvation Army have found out about how evil she is .
I would be interested to know what happened did someone just leave a comment and she didn’t delete it quickly enough so others saw it and did she address it or just leave . At least we know what she looks like noW.
Yes it irritated me how she so badly wanted to be like Americans. What's wrong with being British? . She is vile thinking she could fool everyone into thinking she was a decent genuine kind person when she was indeed a sly cruel greedy manipulative witch. I'm glad karma came around on her. I hope her lifes as crappy as she made those two innocent dogs lives. My heart bleeds for them 😭

Damn this is crazy, used to think she was just a bit nuts, made me laugh how she used to caress and feel her food haul almost in reassurance, shame she never did the same to her doggies 😐

I often think about her and wonder what’s she’s doing now.....if she’s still decorating for the seasons etc? Is her daughter still on YouTube?

Reactions: 2
I often think about her and wonder what’s she’s doing now.....if she’s still decorating for the seasons etc? Is her daughter still on YouTube?
Yep, she's joined the heady heights of influencer heaven cherryz paid for promotion haul 🍒

• Wow
I drive past her house and think the same 🤣
Is it a nice house and area where she lives? I always thought her house was shabby even though she bought so much stuff to try and decorate. It always looked cluttered and grubby with badly decorated rooms . Layers and layers of paint and peeling wallpaper and really dirty carpets and skirting boards. She obviously didn't use all the cleaning products she hauled to clean her house. Is she an owner occupier? Because her house looked like social housing?

Reactions: 2
Is it a nice house and area where she lives? I always thought her house was shabby even though she bought so much stuff to try and decorate. It always looked cluttered and grubby with badly decorated rooms . Layers and layers of paint and peeling wallpaper and really dirty carpets and skirting boards. She obviously didn't use all the cleaning products she hauled to clean her house. Is she an owner occupier? Because her house looked like social housing?
Yes it's a council house. It's a state outside. Inside would be okay if it wasn't full to the brim with shite.

• Haha