Vicky Mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's an electrical engineer or something along those lines.

Reactions: 3
Quite shocked to hear what she's actually like. I used to actively watch her videos a few years back, was always intrigued with how much stuff she was always buying and it always made me think she was well off, she always made it seem like she had a happy family, they were always going to America and Disney land, she would always speak about her daughters and their boyfriends and how happy everyone is. Tonight I've just searched her up on YouTube to see what she's doing with herself nowadays because I haven't watched her in ages. Seen her channel was gone so googled her name and shocked to see her and her partner are animal abusers. I feel physically sick that I used to support her, to think she was spending hundreds per week on tat and ridiculous amounts of food, when that money could of been spent on the dogs, giving them food, warmth, a safe place to live and sleep and to pay for their vet bills. I'm horrified, she always made it seem like she was this sweet innocent woman, who loved anything cute and Disney and this woman who adored her family. I honestly have no words, I'm disgusted. It makes me question everyone else I watch on YouTube and the people that I trust. I hope YouTube keeps her off their platform and I hope she gets sent to prison as well as her partner. Absolutely disgusting, all those YouTube videos were just to cover up the fact she's an animal abuser and to put on this fake act of how happy her family is and that there's no issues, absolutely vile.....i have no words. Those poor dogs. Disgusting.

Reactions: 5
Quite shocked to hear what she's actually like. I used to actively watch her videos a few years back, was always intrigued with how much stuff she was always buying and it always made me think she was well off, she always made it seem like she had a happy family, they were always going to America and Disney land, she would always speak about her daughters and their boyfriends and how happy everyone is. Tonight I've just searched her up on YouTube to see what she's doing with herself nowadays because I haven't watched her in ages. Seen her channel was gone so googled her name and shocked to see her and her partner are animal abusers. I feel physically sick that I used to support her, to think she was spending hundreds per week on tat and ridiculous amounts of food, when that money could of been spent on the dogs, giving them food, warmth, a safe place to live and sleep and to pay for their vet bills. I'm horrified, she always made it seem like she was this sweet innocent woman, who loved anything cute and Disney and this woman who adored her family. I honestly have no words, I'm disgusted. It makes me question everyone else I watch on YouTube and the people that I trust. I hope YouTube keeps her off their platform and I hope she gets sent to prison as well as her partner. Absolutely disgusting, all those YouTube videos were just to cover up the fact she's an animal abuser and to put on this fake act of how happy her family is and that there's no issues, absolutely vile.....i have no words. Those poor dogs. Disgusting.
That’s why we need the likes of Tattle to let the public know what some of these people are truly like, it happened a few years ago they were convicted of cruelty and banned from keeping animals for life .

Reactions: 6
I just found tattle and by chance put Vicky Mouse in as always felt there was more to her disappearance from you tube than met the eye. I wondered if anyone over the months had felt the same. I am shocked like many she had me fooled I even bought earrings from her daughter. I thought the reason she did not show herself for ages was because she was a bit on the shy side not because she was scared to in case of recognition. Also going to that cat cafe words do fail me. I wish I had googled her months before as her email and therefore name was there for people to see she was not that clever. I just never thought to though as just thought she was "transparent" as she was known for saying. I honestly thought she had gone off you tube because she had over spent maybe and / or her husband had finally flipped at the amount she had bought good job or no good job. It just shocks me so came across as having issues (don't we all!) but a sweet family person.

I wonder how well her daughters looking after her 'Instakitty' Gomez ! she's inherited a lot of her mothers traits I hope animal abuse isn't one of them .

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yes I must admit I did have a very quick look at her daughter's last post. I did not realise she was still on you tube thought she would have gone too. I saw where she had got a card from the cat, so hope she is kind to the animal. She has a least got away from the family home now and let's hope she can do well. I still can't get over Vicky though I had thought of her over the months as it seemed so strange how one day she was there the next she wasn't and the whole channel had gone. At least now I know the truth thanks to Tattle folk...

• Heart
I know Tattle gets a lot of bad press but you can judge for yourself, there’s a lot of good comes from these threads it’s all about calling out fake people and this thread is proof of that 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've often wondered what she did with all the craft items etc, and items that were sent to her!
She always said she was making something or other with them, and was going to show "us"!

She went from crafting to her channel just being massive food hauls and loads of buying rubbish from Poundland, B&M etc. She was just constantly showing her ‘seasonal decor’ where did she keep all that stuff she bought? All those cushions, throws, ornaments she bought?

Reactions: 5
Reactions: 7
I was so shocked to see this , her always spouting off about Christian values , I hope her church threw them out . As people have said she was always buying things mostly ‘ candy ‘ I think she should actually go and live in the US . They certainly not short of money . What a evil pair of scum bags.
Yes it was shocking, we only made the thread to discuss her greed we couldn't believe someone so self righteous and greedy could inflict such cruelty on an animal .

I see her daughter hasn't posted on YT in months I wonder is she still renting or moved back home.

Yes it was shocking, we only made the thread to discuss her greed we couldn't believe someone so self righteous and greedy could inflict such cruelty on an animal .
Total wolf in sheeps clothing that one. She should hang her head in shame for what she did to those poor dogs and how she tried fooling everyone

I see her daughter hasn't posted on YT in months I wonder is she still renting or moved back home.
If she's moved back home she cant take her cat with her as they are banned for life from keeping any type of animals. I hope he has been rehomed

I wonder what's she's up to now probably fleecing the church she's part off now she's lost her YT freebies and income.

No doubt she will be scamming somewhere else. She was so greedy and materialistic. Its shameful she didn't buy anything for those poor dogs in her many hauls. Not even food for them 😭. Such evil evil people. Well if she is religious ( which I doubt) god will be her judge

Absolutely disgusting cruel evil people Vicky and that husband are the poor dogs were in an awful state the fat mess could stuff her face with junk 24/7 from her hauls yet couldn't feed the 2 dogs dying out her back the abuse was going on a good while 😥The daughter comes across abit on the slow spectrum I hope she didn't inherit her parents traits and the poor kitty isn't abused and starved to death 🙄😥

• Sad
I know this thread is old but I wanted to post anyway. I used to watch this lady and felt something was off pretty quickly. I worked out her name and googled her and found out all the animal abuse stuff around 2019. I was disgusted but didn’t want to doxx her and there was no one else talking about her. I watched for a while to see if she was keeping any animals and was getting ready to report her because I saw someone comment on an article that she saw a cat there. I couldn’t find any evidence in her videos and it was when she mentioned Mrs Hinch that I switched from YouTube to instagram. She always creeped me out. I went back this year to find her channel gone. I am surprised people didn’t realise earlier. I would have mentioned it if there had been a thread then.

• Heart
Reactions: 3