Vicky Mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the family like they come across as an odd bunch for sure ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yup, inbred ๐Ÿ˜† odd is a good word to use. Childish. I dont associate anymore so not sure what has morphed in the last few years. I just watched YT with my mouth on the floor๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reactions: 5
Yup ! she's something else , they'll need dug out of that hovel if she's still hoarding like she was before ,her greed is astonishing .

Reactions: 3
Yup ! she's something else , they'll need dug out of that hovel if she's still hoarding like she was before ,her greed is astonishing .
Her craft room tour back in the day got my anxiety so high i cried ๐Ÿ˜‚ couldn't with all that crap everywhere. So much money spent, horrific. I thought it was such bad taste her putting on her pointless hauls when so many were loosing so much through covid. Spent a lot of the first lockdown shouting at her through my Tv

That's what drew us to her in the beginning I bet she never contributed a penny to charity either ! all the while pretending she was a good christian I bet she fleeced that church she was part of too ,people would be sending her donations and she would've kept them or gave them to her sisters .

That's what drew us to her in the beginning I bet she never contributed a penny to charity either ! all the while pretending she was a good christian I bet she fleeced that church she was part of too ,people would be sending her donations and she would've kept them or gave them to her sisters .
I don't know, i have wondered where the money comes from to haul it all. Never seen her ask for money. I think its disablity benefits and the hubby's job

Did she not have a Paypal attached to her bio on YT ( could be wrong) but I thought someone said that ...what does she get disability for ? is because of her bad back ! there's feck all wrong with her back if she can stand for hours putting up tacky Christmas decs and going around endless shops looking for tat.

Did she not have a Paypal attached to her bio on YT ( could be wrong) but I thought someone said that ...what does she get disability for ? is because of her bad back ! there's feck all wrong with her back if she can stand for hours putting up tacky Christmas decs and going around endless shops looking for tat.
Im not sure. I havent noticed the PayPal. Yeh its for her back ๐Ÿ™„

What did vicky work at I always got the impression way back she was a childcare worker but honestly have no idea

Reactions: 2
What did vicky work at I always got the impression way back she was a childcare worker but honestly have no idea
Shes did bits of child care in the past then she did travel studies and did holiday bookings for a while, Disney stuff. Then I'm not sure, i dont think she's worked in a while now unless she's been doing online courses. It's a full time job hauling the stuff she gets and putting it all away, it would take me a week to unpack the weekly shop ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember someone left a comment on her Christmas food shop saying they'd need to hire a trailer to get it home ,there's only 3/4 people in the house to consume that amount of food ...shocking ...unless she was breaking lockdown and had the whole family around

Yes she had a paypal linked for donations in her descriptor on all her vids. As her popularity grew she even went back to her old vids and put ads in to reap revenue. I reckon she was on that pip benefit. I always thought there is no way you could afford to spend like that on just a husbands salary in the field of work he does.

Yes she had a paypal linked for donations in her descriptor on all her vids. As her popularity grew she even went back to her old vids and put ads in to reap revenue. I reckon she was on that pip benefit. I always thought there is no way you could afford to spend like that on just a husbands salary in the field of work he's in.
Yes she had a paypal linked for donations in her descriptor on all her vids. As her popularity grew she even went back to her old vids and put ads in to reap revenue. I reckon she was on that pip benefit. I always thought there is no way you could afford to spend like that on just a husbands salary in the field of work he's in.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Shes did bits of child care in the past then she did travel studies and did holiday bookings for a while, Disney stuff. Then I'm not sure, i dont think she's worked in a while now unless she's been doing online courses. It's a full time job hauling the stuff she gets and putting it all away, it would take me a week to unpack the weekly shop ๐Ÿ˜…
Jesus, I hope she wasnโ€™t near kids for too long after the way those poor dogs were treated ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป

Jesus, I hope she wasnโ€™t near kids for too long after the way those poor dogs were treated ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป
It was before the dogs. She had 2 pugs too. They got walked and fussed over, then It came out there was another 2 in a shed they couldn't give a toss about.

Yes she had a paypal linked for donations in her descriptor on all her vids. As her popularity grew she even went back to her old vids and put ads in to reap revenue. I reckon she was on that pip benefit. I always thought there is no way you could afford to spend like that on just a husbands salary in the field of work he does.
Ah I didn't know that. Tbh I never subscribed and watched on the TV so never saw the descriptions or comments on her videos. I think its PIP she will get.

• Wow
It was before the dogs. She had 2 pugs too. They got walked and fussed over, then It came out there was another 2 in a shed they couldn't give a toss about.

Ah I didn't know that. Tbh I never subscribed and watched on the TV so never saw the descriptions or comments on her videos. I think its PIP she will get.
Omg two pug dogs as well. So she just moved onto the next fashionable dog and discard the poor other two dogs to the cold outside. At least in the wild they could have fended for themselves but she had then locked up totally dependant on her and her family to attend them which they never did hence their suffering and premature death. Excuse my language guys but I am bleeping raging at this despicable greedy fat pig of a woman. Rest in peace little Kizzy and Ebby you did not deserve to suffer the way you did ๐Ÿ’”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Is PIP means tested? I know DLA isnโ€™t , if so she wouldnโ€™t be entitled to it because of her sponsorship income from brands

Reactions: 1
I think dla and pip are similar benefits. They are paid for medical conditions you have to help you manage them.. at least that's my understanding of them. Whatever condition she claimed to have didn't stop her going out shopping and carrying bag fulls of tat.