Vicky Mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she likes to stock up like her mum ,she said it looks so good and satisfying .

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m throughly horrified to find this out about Vicky after googling when wondering where her YouTube page went! I always knew there was something about her. I watched her for years, she used to BRAG about everything and buy totally unnecessary stuff that she’s never going to use just because it was in the sale.

The amount of junk she buys made me physically sick seeing it which is why I stopped watching for a while. The news on how she treated the dogs is absolutely heartbreaking to me because I’m an animal lover. She knew she did wrong that’s why she deleted her YouTube.

Also anyone notice Brooklyn’s birthday haul video- her parents used to buy her £1000s of stuff. This year she got a £20 sale handbag and that’s it. The money must be running dry then eh? Wonder what she’s doing now she can’t afford to divulge to the shops everyday!

Reactions: 6
I’m throughly horrified to find this out about Vicky after googling when wondering where her YouTube page went! I always knew there was something about her. I watched her for years, she used to BRAG about everything and buy totally unnecessary stuff that she’s never going to use just because it was in the sale.

The amount of junk she buys made me physically sick seeing it which is why I stopped watching for a while. The news on how she treated the dogs is absolutely heartbreaking to me because I’m an animal lover. She knew she did wrong that’s why she deleted her YouTube.

Also anyone notice Brooklyn’s birthday haul video- her parents used to buy her £1000s of stuff. This year she got a £20 sale handbag and that’s it. The money must be running dry then eh? Wonder what she’s doing now she can’t afford to divulge to the shops everyday!
Maybe someone reported her for benefit fraud? Didn’t someone say she was on disability benefits for her back ( or something) and all the sponsored vids she did must’ve brought in a good bit of undeclared income.

Reactions: 3
Maybe someone reported her for benefit fraud? Didn’t someone say she was on disability benefits for her back ( or something) and all the sponsored vids she did must’ve brought in a good bit of undeclared income.
yes she mentioned it herself in the comments once when someone asked what her income was. Her back was off so bad but could carry heavy shopping bags daily and manage to get out of the house all the time. Scummy behaviour

Reactions: 4
yes she mentioned it herself in the comments once when someone asked what her income was. Her back was off so bad but could carry heavy shopping bags daily and manage to get out of the house all the time. Scummy behaviour
Apparently she had a paypal linked to her YT too for anyone that wanted to donate to her :rolleyes: I hope her daughter takes care of the kitten better than her mum took care of the dogs ,she seems to be using it for engagement on insta she may lose interest in it soon.

Reactions: 3
If she was in receipt of disability benefit,any additional income wont effect it

If she was in receipt of disability benefit,any additional income wont effect it
If she 's lugging heavy shopping /hanging decs i'd doubt she'd be entitled to disability, it's HMRC would be interested in her extra income if she was claiming tax credits.

it wouldn’t have been taken into consideration but she would still have had to declare it.Just like you have to declare if you make money from eBay sales for example.

Reactions: 1
Not if she is on disability benefit.You can win the lottery and still claim
You can, but you still have to declare your income. I work with vulnerable adults so know all about how this works.
Usually those out of work for disability reasons who are younger than retirement age also get ESA/UC which is means tested and you’d have to declare everything then too.

It was evil and wicked what she did to those poor dogs. She tried to fool everyone and karma came around for her. As for disability benefits she probably does/did fraudulently claim them . There are no limits to her greed and deception.

If she 's lugging heavy shopping /hanging decs i'd doubt she'd be entitled to disability, it's HMRC would be interested in her extra income if she was claiming tax credits.
Not all disabilities are visible,and they can vary from day to day

Not all disabilities are visible,and they can vary from day to day
I know that but she's stated she's got a really bad back I've seen people are being turned down for PIP if they can walk x amount of distance which she clearly can.

I thought her husband had a really good job he was always out in other countries so maybe that is where her money came from maybe she has another youtube channel that we cannot see because she blocks us lol. She is a nasty bit of poo for what she did to those poor dogs

She used to say her husband ‘keeps in the lights on’ re his job. He seemed to travel all over…I’m sure he was in in Israel at one point