Vickaboox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hell no, it's absolutely KB2611. 100000%.
I’m absolutely not her! I genuinely just use tiktok to watch people you can’t be stalking me that much because I actually joined here ages ago to discuss the Redford fam!

I agree, if you look at the other threads they’ve commented on, they’re in favour of Manrika and commenting on the Izzy Oakley drama etc all from a very biased point of view
Just like Manrika didn’t realise it was a crime I’ve not seen much of Vickaboo for a while so I’m assuming shaddowbanned

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s already moved on…. Yes. With the girl in the screenshots I saw. Cos they were already having it off behind her back during the relationship. My god.View attachment 630753
you seem far to happy and invested in making people believe he was cheating?! I can honestly say if he was she is being an amazing person about it i’d be calling him and wasn’t it your friend he was cheating with? out what horrible people both of them are if it’s true and I certainly wouldn’t be standing by a women as a friend or anything if they treated another female like that especially with what’s going on!!

Definitely not. I find it funny that you think anyone not overly critical is Vicky. 😂
Absolutely 🤣🤣🤣 I mean the fact I have a completely different accent and from a different oart of the UK and I’m just a viewer not a tiktoker is fab welcome to the “Hi I’m definitely not Vikaboo club” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
you seem far to happy and invested in making people believe he was cheating?! I can honestly say if he was she is being an amazing person about it i’d be calling him and wasn’t it your friend he was cheating with? out what horrible people both of them are if it’s true and I certainly wouldn’t be standing by a women as a friend or anything if they treated another female like that especially with what’s going on!!
correct, it was my friend. I am not standing by her and can say I’m no longer her friend now it’s reached the next level. I wholeheartedly do not agree with how it went about or her stance on the whole situation.

Reactions: 4
correct, it was my friend. I am not standing by her and can say I’m no longer her friend now it’s reached the next level. I wholeheartedly do not agree with how it went about or her stance on the whole situation.
This is nice to read - no one deserves to ever be treated like that.

Reactions: 3
I was on a live the other day and she basically said it was his decision to break up with her, from what I can gather he needed someone there all the time ect and she obviously has bigger priorities right now
What a dick!! She’s going through hell, yet he needs someone to be there all the time?! Jesus she’ll be glad to get away from that man child in the long run

If he did cheat with the girl mentioned and is now with her, more fool him. I have major respect for any woman finding out their partner has cheated whilst their mother is battling cancer and still be smiling.

Reactions: 8
I mean I didn’t really picture him as been the doting boyfriend tbf and I thought she was much older than she is. I can’t believe he’s cheated on her though, that’s absolutely crap. I haven’t been on IG much but given what she is going through and these rumours have been circulating for a while she is better off without him. She can focus on her mam and herself without that dreg bringing her down

Would love to wipe the constant smug look off her face!
I don’t think she needs anything to wipe off a smug look (personally i don’t think she has one anyway but…) with all she has going on I don’t believe she seems smug, more like someone trying to keep themselves together 🤷🏻‍♀️ but she definitely doesn’t need someone to wipe a smug look off her face, it must feel like to her life is trying to do that to her, itself.

Reactions: 13
Would love to wipe the constant smug look off her face!
Blimey what did she ever do to you?! Maybe if things get worse with her mum, the "smug look" (which she hasn't got) will be wiped off. You'll be really pleased then, won't you?

Reactions: 6
Thattle? Jesus I know her spelling and grammar is generally bad but wtf

74B40FF8-049D-4A6E-B0FF-9E4B18744558.png

• Haha
Thattle? Jesus I know her spelling and grammar is generally bad but wtf

View attachment 646106
She’s said on quite a few occasions that she struggles with English/spelling. She may even be dyslexic, I can’t remember. I know this is a gossip site but I don’t think it’s fair to pick things like that apart

She’s said on quite a few occasions that she struggles with English/spelling. She may even be dyslexic, I can’t remember. I know this is a gossip site but I don’t think it’s fair to pick things like that apart
Appreciate your comment but as you said it’s a gossip site and I’ve chosen to gossip about that. It just looks quite poor in my opinion seeing as she calls social media her full time job. I’d be expected to brush up on my English/grammar in my role if it was poor

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she needs anything to wipe off a smug look (personally i don’t think she has one anyway but…) with all she has going on I don’t believe she seems smug, more like someone trying to keep themselves together 🤷🏻‍♀️ but she definitely doesn’t need someone to wipe a smug look off her face, it must feel like to her life is trying to do that to her, itself.
I don’t know nothing about her I just know she has a constant smug/smirk on her face which I would love to wipe off!!

Blimey what did she ever do to you?! Maybe if things get worse with her mum, the "smug look" (which she hasn't got) will be wiped off. You'll be really pleased then, won't you?
I don’t actually know what your on about as I know nothing about her I just know I can’t stand the videos I’ve seen on my FYP with that horrible smug look!! Calm down will ya 😂😂😂

wowwww this thread took a quick turnaround. She’s got a lot going on I’m amazed she’s even functioning tbh
Haven’t got a clue what you are on about but I know I can’t stand her face 😂

This just came up on my FYP so apologies if someone has already discussed but as someone that recently finished an incredibly abusive relationship it makes me so uncomfortable that this is being used as a “cliff hanger” for content
“You wasn’t the problem you was” sorry what kind of English is this?