Vickaboox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought they were stronger than ever 😂😂 know your worth Vic, you proclaim it all the time

Reactions: 1
In fairness, she went in to a bit more detail and said that because of her mums cancer diagnosis and having to take care of her dad who has also been unwell, she can’t be fully committed in the relationship right now. She probably can’t visit Leo and make time for him with everything going on at home, so I took it that I was more of a break for that reason

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She basically said because of her mum being ill, her sister being a single mum she doesn’t have time to see him because she’s helping at home.

Reactions: 1
Orrr maybe she’s a young girl who’s got a lot going on in her life and has decided her family are more of a priority than her relationship. Absolute credit to her in my opinion

Reactions: 31
I know someone who's family member has had a cancer diagnosis and the household has gone into total lockdown again whilst they go through chemo, not just for the dreaded Covid but all infections. So she may not want to be mixing too much as well for a similar reason.

Reactions: 6
Thing is we all know her relationship is a bit of a joke tbh, they’ve only known each other a year and have broken up a few times already. You can focus on your family’s health without it affecting your relationship; not being able to see your bf as much doesn’t mean you have to call time out on it, it’s probably just an excuse. Those 2 won’t last, she needs to find someone better.

Reactions: 7
From the looks of it they aren’t following each other on Instagram anymore, which if you hadn’t properly broken up - you wouldn’t have done?

Reactions: 2
Her and Leo defo split up. Missed why but she just said so on her live
he was too needy for her. She’s busy and has a lot on just now with her mum being ill. Family has to come first. I gotthe impression he wasn’t happy with that

Reactions: 3
I was right …. Lol

They split up, she said that a few days (week?) ago but i wouldn’t be taking pleasure in that?! not with everything going on in her life. There is definitely more important things for her to be focusing on than a bloke, bless her, hopefully when she is ready she can find someone worthy of her, she is only young and dealing with so much she deserves kindness, no matter what you think of her.

Reactions: 15
Granted she's got more important things to focus on and credit to her for that. BUT for someone she was always gushing about and seemed desperate to marry, I don't buy it was amicable. I wonder if she did find out he was cheating but won't say to save face. Just goes to show you those who bang on about how in love they are, are often not strong couples at all.

But I do really wish her all the best. She's got a lot going on and I hope when things are better, she an get back to a good place.

Reactions: 11
I was on a live the other day and she basically said it was his decision to break up with her, from what I can gather he needed someone there all the time ect and she obviously has bigger priorities right now

I think she’ll probably realise it’s for the best though, if someone can’t be there through the bad times they don’t deserve to be there for the good

I was right …. Lol
She didn’t mention any cheating but imagine being smug about that when her family is going through what they’re going through.. wow 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m glad they’ve split up, he seemed completely useless tbh! She can focus on her family now.

Although I can’t deny I won’t miss those screenshots of the texts where she had him saved as Baby Daddy 🤢🤢🤢

I’m glad they’ve split up, he seemed completely useless tbh! She can focus on her family now.

Although I can’t deny I won’t miss those screenshots of the texts where she had him saved as Baby Daddy 🤢🤢🤢
Why do people save their partners under tit like that, makes me cringe every time :sick::sick:

Imagine being in an accident and the emergency services looking through your phone to find an emergency contact and coming across that:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s already moved on…. Yes. With the girl in the screenshots I saw. Cos they were already having it off behind her back during the relationship. My god.
F646C6C7-F4EC-4439-B4F7-6EC7180B5985.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s already moved on…. Yes. With the girl in the screenshots I saw. Cos they were already having it off behind her back during the relationship. My god.View attachment 630753
If he genuinely was cheating then she's handling it a lot more graciously than I would :ROFLMAO: With everything she's got going on right now then good riddance to him if that's the case...

Reactions: 9
If he genuinely was cheating then she's handling it a lot more graciously than I would :ROFLMAO: With everything she's got going on right now then good riddance to him if that's the case...
I agree; I wish her nothing but the best and she is 100% better off without him. She needs to focus on the most important thing right now which is her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why do people save their partners under tit like that, makes me cringe every time :sick::sick:

Imagine being in an accident and the emergency services looking through your phone to find an emergency contact and coming across that:ROFLMAO:
He’s already moved on…. Yes. With the girl in the screenshots I saw. Cos they were already having it off behind her back during the relationship. My god.View attachment 630753
I genuinely don’t think she has handled it yet she has got too much going on at home tp
Handle it. But 100% agree he was cheating all along no one moves on that quick. Does anyone know his Instagram handle