Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

millie24

I think you may all agree with me, that in light of everything I think out of respect we should definitely pause all the (negative) posts on this thread. Some people like her, others don’t and that’s okay this website is for discussions and gossip.

But what is going on in her life right now is very real and must be very tough. Considering how close she is with her mom too. So I think we can all maybe agree, whether we like the girl or not to just quietly stand with her through this. No one deserves that

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
Orrr maybe she’s a young girl who’s got a lot going on in her life and has decided her family are more of a priority than her relationship. Absolute credit to her in my opinion

Reactions: 31

littlesnoop34

Firstly she has said she has stuff going on in her personal life.... So maybe Taco’s situation hit her harder. We have no right to comment on peoples reactions to stressful situations and everyone handles things differently.
Secondly anyone who comes on a platform like this to claim that her boyfriend allegedly is cheating on her and messaging girls is all sorts of wrong. Why would you not message her directly? What are you trying to achieve by putting it out in the public domain?
And thirdly all this speculation about why they split up...Unless you have facts it’s all just fabricated and what you have assumed. Just like the British media you have run with assumptions without any hard facts, yet I bet you are all the first ones to spout in a world where you can be anything be kind 🙄🙄
Hi Vicky!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Elledoc82

VIP Member
If there isn’t any proof or you’re not prepared to show the proof then you shouldn’t really have said anything in the first place. It’s just causing unnecessary pain to someone already going through a hard time.
Also this is the sort of shit that gives tattle a bad name.

Reactions: 17

KB2611

The more that’s coming out about taco the more I don’t think it’s anything to do with the breeder. Mass breeding is disgusting and I’m glad somethings getting done. But why did the family member who had the kitted for a few days so desperate to get rid of him? A tiny baby so vulnerable? And the rest of the litters ok
The rest of the litter isn’t okay, one of them passed with FIP which she mentioned and advised she she was discussing with the vet, the vets tested him and confirmed he didn’t have FIP. Another one is with someone else who seems to be doing okay and contacted vick over it and she posted about finding Taco’s brother and unfortunately the other one had already gone. I think your comments is a bit crap tbf there’s more coming out about Taco, it’s barbaric to even suggest Vick hurt that kitten in anyway he was never off her story from the moment he arrived. The same as the person who “KNOWS” her boyfriend is cheating.... any evidence of such accusations.... share it! She is reading this post as clearly pointed out numerous times. You could see by looking at that kitten he was under 8 weeks. The same happened to a friend of mine, I inboxed her but the kitten initially appeared to be healthy, but suddenly he took a turn and the vet ended up stating he had cerebral palsy due to being taken away so young and having a neurological disorder. But she didn’t have the first idea about Taco until the vet said he was still a baby and someone contacted her regarding the other kitten that died. I think it’s awful to even suggest what you’re suggesting without evidence.
Yes she be an “influencer” but the reality is she’s a young girl with feelings, if you’re gonna post accusations back them up because I know if this was me I’d be absolutely devastated to see this wrote and implied about me or my associates.

Reactions: 16

anonauntie

VIP Member
I’ve just seen her Instagram. All my Prayers are with her mum. I think this was why she went all in regarding taco, she was finding a different way to deal with her mums news she did say there was something else going on now if makes sense. Let’s pause any negative she doesn’t need it, her family only have my best wishes.

• Heart

chubby_waist86

Firstly she has said she has stuff going on in her personal life.... So maybe Taco’s situation hit her harder. We have no right to comment on peoples reactions to stressful situations and everyone handles things differently.
Secondly anyone who comes on a platform like this to claim that her boyfriend allegedly is cheating on her and messaging girls is all sorts of wrong. Why would you not message her directly? What are you trying to achieve by putting it out in the public domain?
And thirdly all this speculation about why they split up...Unless you have facts it’s all just fabricated and what you have assumed. Just like the British media you have run with assumptions without any hard facts, yet I bet you are all the first ones to spout in a world where you can be anything be kind 🙄🙄

kittypaws

VIP Member
Vick I know you’ll be reading this and feel free to put this on your insta, but you need to realise and accept that anyone who chooses to monetise their private life and make a living out of it is subject to criticism and review. If I decide I want to be a plumber and that’s my full time job, I’m susceptible to good and bad critique and reviews on how I perform my job. Your job is to monetise your private life according to you because you spend all day telling everyone everything you’re doing and making a living from it, therefore you are also susceptible to good and bad critique. If you don’t like it, don’t read here and rise above it and ignore the DMs. Simple.

Oh and also, you did actually say you and Leo finished because he said you couldn’t make time for him anymore soooo 🤷‍♀️ Pretty shite move from a bloke that is, so God knows why you’re crawling back there when all you do is go on about self love and women empowerment.

Reactions: 15

Eve123

Had to unfollow her over the kitten stories, find my self cringing with second hand embarrassment more often than not when I watch her these days.
Find it so embarrassing as well when she calls Leo the love of her life/ baby daddy etc - It wasn’t too long ago they broke up because he was messaging loads of girls/cheating on her??

Betterwithmakeup

I was right …. Lol

They split up, she said that a few days (week?) ago but i wouldn’t be taking pleasure in that?! not with everything going on in her life. There is definitely more important things for her to be focusing on than a bloke, bless her, hopefully when she is ready she can find someone worthy of her, she is only young and dealing with so much she deserves kindness, no matter what you think of her.

taytaylor

She’s giving me very much Pam from Gavin and Stacey vibes, when she pretends to be vegetarian but practically inhales a cheeky sausage when nobody is looking 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14

runningmama20

I find her a bit fake. All the talking about thrush, self care on tidying your single bedroom that seems to get cluttered on the daily, or being a ‘bad b not a sad b’. Just feels like she’s trying to come across as relatable when in reality it’s just a gimmick to hit her target audience.

lolgal

Leo is definitely still openly cheating on her. I know a girl who has exchanged raunchy messages with him over the last couple of weeks or so. Everything he does it out of guilt, even buying her the kitten. Which has now back fired in his face.

She seems genuinely lovely and I’d hate to see her go through the hurt and heartache. She needs someone better.

• Wow
  • Sad

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I know her whole persona is about being "the nice girl" but it just comes across so fucking patronising.

• Heart

kittypaws

VIP Member
She’s said on quite a few occasions that she struggles with English/spelling. She may even be dyslexic, I can’t remember. I know this is a gossip site but I don’t think it’s fair to pick things like that apart
Appreciate your comment but as you said it’s a gossip site and I’ve chosen to gossip about that. It just looks quite poor in my opinion seeing as she calls social media her full time job. I’d be expected to brush up on my English/grammar in my role if it was poor

Reactions: 13

Betterwithmakeup

Would love to wipe the constant smug look off her face!
I don’t think she needs anything to wipe off a smug look (personally i don’t think she has one anyway but…) with all she has going on I don’t believe she seems smug, more like someone trying to keep themselves together 🤷🏻‍♀️ but she definitely doesn’t need someone to wipe a smug look off her face, it must feel like to her life is trying to do that to her, itself.

Reactions: 13

Shinythings

VIP Member
Poor Taco! Sweet baby didn't deserve this. I hope this does a lot to raise awareness for kitten farms and hopefully they will be prosecuted.

I have a feeling within a few weeks this will be forgotten about and she'll be on to the next thing. I hope not.

Reactions: 12

TheClaw

Used to really like her but I’m getting a bit tired of her insta stories, I feel bad for that poor kitten taken away from its mother too young but fully don’t understand this over reaction of her suddenly getting triggered with ptsd...

Reactions: 12