Vickaboox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling if her relationship was in the tit she wouldn’t make it so obvious by posting tiktoks about duck boys. She does those videos cos she wants all these girls to fall at her feet cos she’s so amazing 🙄 The irony of it all is she talks about women being so strong and independent and how we deserve the best etc etc but we all know she can do so much better than her bf and she’s not taking her own advice cos I can guarantee she doesn’t trust him
I do agree if she is doing these videos and then ends up breaking up with him, it is going to make her look like a mug.

Reactions: 3
Her current tiktok regarding hpv, I really hope she uses her platform to bring awareness because so many women are only finding out now later on in life after so many smear tests (some who are only just having their first) they now have it. It doesn’t mean your dirty, and it certainly doesn’t mean your partner is cheating on you. She is someone who also had the vaccine in her teens (a lot of us older generation wasn’t able to) but she has also tested positive. I really hope she uses this in a positive way, she has a lot of young followers.

Reactions: 10
What happened to the cat? She was talking about it loads then I missed a couple days of her story and never heard about it since, so I’m assuming it died, but like what happened? Was it put down or died of something?

Reactions: 2
I think someone in her family has cancer and is having chemotherapy soon, that’s what she said on her insta story
I think it might be her mum or sister. She commented on a followers comment on her hpv video, saying a close female in her family has cancer I assume cervical cancer. And basically that’s why she wanted to bring attention to smear tests etc.

What happened to the cat? She was talking about it loads then I missed a couple days of her story and never heard about it since, so I’m assuming it died, but like what happened? Was it put down or died of something?
the cat was too poorly to be treated and from what she said I guess he was put down.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I think you may all agree with me, that in light of everything I think out of respect we should definitely pause all the (negative) posts on this thread. Some people like her, others don’t and that’s okay this website is for discussions and gossip.

But what is going on in her life right now is very real and must be very tough. Considering how close she is with her mom too. So I think we can all maybe agree, whether we like the girl or not to just quietly stand with her through this. No one deserves that

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve just seen her Instagram. All my Prayers are with her mum. I think this was why she went all in regarding taco, she was finding a different way to deal with her mums news she did say there was something else going on now if makes sense. Let’s pause any negative she doesn’t need it, her family only have my best wishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t follow her anymore, but has she recently spoken about or given evidence for the money that was raised?

Anyone know why she was upset on her latest stories? She said about hay fever as well. Hope everything is alright x