Vickaboox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has just said on her TikTok live that her and Leo have been best friends since they split I’m sure she said she said she hadn’t spoken to him in months on a live when they’d split up

Reactions: 4
Sorry but she’s coming across completely desperate now. If she wants to get back with Leo… she should just do it. This whole thing “I’ve left my jumper incase another woman comes in and say they’re your mummy”…. Desperate. Get it together or grow up. Or both!

Reactions: 6
Sorry but she’s coming across completely desperate now. If she wants to get back with Leo… she should just do it. This whole thing “I’ve left my jumper incase another woman comes in and say they’re your mummy”…. Desperate. Get it together or grow up. Or both!
I think she was always more into it than him. I think he was seeing other girls all along, then when her mum got ill and she needed him it was a sort of I don’t need this hassle.
She’s defo sleeping with him

I think she was always more into it than him. I think he was seeing other girls all along, then when her mum got ill and she needed him it was a sort of I don’t need this hassle.
She’s defo sleeping with him
I 100% think he was always seeing other people.
Wouldn’t be suprised if he still is!

Reactions: 3
She's kidding herself that she's not in love with him. Either she needs to just get back together with him and own that she got cheated on or practice what she preaches and cut him off and gave healthy boundaries, cos this situation ain't it.

To be honest I think she’s just trying to find something else to focus on, regardless if she’s in love with him or not she is going through a tough time right now and if he’s there for her so be it.

Reactions: 5
To be honest I think she’s just trying to find something else to focus on, regardless if she’s in love with him or not she is going through a tough time right now and if he’s there for her so be it.
Yeah I get that but she’s gonna end up getting herself hurt even more because she’s just being used.

Reactions: 1
i do feel sorry for her because she does seem like a genuinely nice person but Leo gives me really bad vibes and she posted a video a few months back on tiktok and it showed screenshots of her and Leo’s WhatsApp chat and he just gave off really toxic energy…but maybe im just being a little too judgemental :unsure:

Girl couldn't declare an ad if her life depended on it.
I get such fake vibes from her.

Reactions: 8
How does she get paid to advertise beauty products when her fake tan is so bad? She looks filthy!

Reactions: 9
Get the feeling Leo got the cat to lure her back in…. Can’t explain it but I get bad bad bad vibes from him.
For her sake, I hope I’m wrong

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Did I dream it or wasn't there a huge thing about Leo cheating and someone posting screenshots as proof or was that fake?

I used to really like Vick and thought she was so relatable and lovely but she's coming across as fake and desperate as the majority of other 'influencers' and she can't preach self love and respect when she's lowering herself to either being back with Leo or sleeping with him after he ditched her when she found out about her mum.

Love making it to her instagram 😂
If he didn’t dump you because of your mum being ill why did you literally say to everyone that he finished you because you didn’t have the time for him 🤷🏻‍♀️ Cba with the girl, I feel sorry for what she is going through but she’ll ending getting herself even more hurt staying round Leo’s

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Vick I know you’ll be reading this and feel free to put this on your insta, but you need to realise and accept that anyone who chooses to monetise their private life and make a living out of it is subject to criticism and review. If I decide I want to be a plumber and that’s my full time job, I’m susceptible to good and bad critique and reviews on how I perform my job. Your job is to monetise your private life according to you because you spend all day telling everyone everything you’re doing and making a living from it, therefore you are also susceptible to good and bad critique. If you don’t like it, don’t read here and rise above it and ignore the DMs. Simple.

Oh and also, you did actually say you and Leo finished because he said you couldn’t make time for him anymore soooo 🤷‍♀️ Pretty shite move from a bloke that is, so God knows why you’re crawling back there when all you do is go on about self love and women empowerment.

Reactions: 15
So she just confirmed she did go to Butlins with Leo.
You do you Boo but don’t lie & confuse people when you have such a young audience! He’s using her.
Come home from Butlins then just randomly decides to get a little kitten does he? Bad bad vibes.
I feel for her to be honest.
I hope he’s intentions are genuine

• Haha
Jesus I thought Leo must be pretty attractive because why else would she stick around someone like him but he’s not even blessed in the looks department 😳 god knows why she’s still going there

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thing is everything we're saying comes from a place of concern, it's not to be spiteful. None of us want her to get hurt, she's vulnerable at the moment and it just seems like Leo wants his cake and eat it. The fact she says they are seeing what happens gives me the impression Leo has dangled a carrot to keep her clinging on. She would preach about not putting up with breadcrumbs but this us exactly what she's doing.

Reactions: 8
Thing is everything we're saying comes from a place of concern, it's not to be spiteful. None of us want her to get hurt, she's vulnerable at the moment and it just seems like Leo wants his cake and eat it. The fact she says they are seeing what happens gives me the impression Leo has dangled a carrot to keep her clinging on. She would preach about not putting up with breadcrumbs but this us exactly what she's doing.
“dangled a carrot” yeah in the form of an orange kitten. she’s obviously going to get attached and I really hope that whatever happens she’s okay. she needs support, not more heartbreak