Vickaboox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think they’re back together but she’s in London with him today as it’s his birthday. I didn’t realise he was older than her he’s 32!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is Leo the bloke who appeared in her videos a while back?

I hope her mum is doing well. X
Yes he is.

it's so sad what's going on with her Mum right now. Credit to Vickie where it's due, I don't think I'd have been able to remain so upbeat and positive as she has in this situation.

Reactions: 2
No she always says they’re still really good friends. Dunno why, I’d have sacked him off completely
That sets off alarm bells for me, hope she doesn't end up getting hurt! I think she seems like a nice genuine person from her videos, one of the more down to earth influencers.

Reactions: 1
I saw someone asked her about co-parenting with her sister... can someone explain that to me? Like does she help look after her sisters kids or something 🤔

Reactions: 2
I saw someone asked her about co-parenting with her sister... can someone explain that to me? Like does she help look after her sisters kids or something 🤔
I think when she explained it before she said that her sister and the kids don’t live in the family home, but they do stay there a lot in the week as her sister works full time and is a single parent. So Vick, her mum & dad co-parent, I guess by helping with school runs, meals, general raising of the kids so that her sister is able to work full time - as if she would if she were with someone I guess.

hopefully that makes some kind of sense, but I feel like I’ve not explained it well 🤣

I think when she explained it before she said that her sister and the kids don’t live in the family home, but they do stay there a lot in the week as her sister works full time and is a single parent. So Vick, her mum & dad co-parent, I guess by helping with school runs, meals, general raising of the kids so that her sister is able to work full time - as if she would if she were with someone I guess.

hopefully that makes some kind of sense, but I feel like I’ve not explained it well 🤣
Ahhhh that makes perfect sense 🤣🤣 thank you!

Had to see if there was a thread here. I liked her but now I think she's so bloody over the top and she also doesn't declare her ads.

Reactions: 7
Seems she is still friends with manrika via her Instagram just seen she’s on the inthestyle bus for the people’s choice announcement.

She goes on about loving yourself and not being took for a mug but constantly at Leo’s when he pied her off because her mum got cancer

Reactions: 5
She went to Butlins with Leo. He posted a selfie of him in a lift and it was the same lift she posted her Halloween outfit in. Strange how she didnt mention she was away with him. She’s going through so much and she’s subjecting herself to a friends with emeritus situ with him by the sounds of it. I wonder if they’ll get back together.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wondered who she went to butlins with, I think they are back together but she doesn’t want to say anything because people will think she’s a mug. Any guy who can’t stick around during the bad times is a massive red flag.

Reactions: 3
I wondered who she went to butlins with, I think they are back together but she doesn’t want to say anything because people will think she’s a mug. Any guy who can’t stick around during the bad times is a massive red flag.
Hundred percent. Think her content this week makes it seem like they’re back together

Hundred percent. Think her content this week makes it seem like they’re back together
Doesn't fit into her bad witch niche she’s trying to create either, all the self love and working on yourself. In reality she loves him and wants to be with him so why not just be honest. I saw in the comments she was just replying ‘yes’ when ppl asked who she was away with 🙄

Reactions: 5