Vickaboox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does have an account on here because when she posted the screenshots she had the part were you write visible. If she read tattle without joining it wouldn’t be there. If that makes sense.

Reactions: 8
Hell no, it's absolutely KB2611. 100000%.
I agree, if you look at the other threads they’ve commented on, they’re in favour of Manrika and commenting on the Izzy Oakley drama etc all from a very biased point of view

Oooft have you seen her latest TikTok? “Free therapy for duck boys”; seems very angry in it. I wonder what Leo’s done now …

Reactions: 3
Don’t get why she doesn’t just leave him - he’s punching and I am sure she can do better

Reactions: 1
Does she realise how much of a mug she looks when she posts about her boyfriend cheating or quotes about men doing tit and then next day they are all loved up on stories/posts???🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Does she realise how much of a mug she looks when she posts about her boyfriend cheating or quotes about men doing tit and then next day they are all loved up on stories/posts???🤣🤣
You are allowed to criticise men and have a boyfriend they’re not mutually exclusive.

Reactions: 9
You are allowed to criticise men and have a boyfriend they’re not mutually exclusive.
I agree with this... however my confusion lies with why she posts about fuckboys if she’s in a happy relationship? If she’s bitter about her ex’s or the way she’s been treated why spend so much time thinking about it now whilst in a “good” relationship, naturally you’d have thoughts but it seems every other thing is about it 😬

Reactions: 5
I agree with this... however my confusion lies with why she posts about fuckboys if she’s in a happy relationship? If she’s bitter about her ex’s or the way she’s been treated why spend so much time thinking about it now whilst in a “good” relationship, naturally you’d have thoughts but it seems every other thing is about it 😬
I took it as “advising” other girls as she markets herself as big sister of insta/ tiktok. I may be wrong but that’s how I viewed It.

I have a feeling if her relationship was in the tit she wouldn’t make it so obvious by posting tiktoks about duck boys. She does those videos cos she wants all these girls to fall at her feet cos she’s so amazing 🙄 The irony of it all is she talks about women being so strong and independent and how we deserve the best etc etc but we all know she can do so much better than her bf and she’s not taking her own advice cos I can guarantee she doesn’t trust him