Vickaboox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s awful what happened to the kitten don’t get me wrong- but what a bloody drama made out of it lol

Reactions: 4
The more that’s coming out about taco the more I don’t think it’s anything to do with the breeder. Mass breeding is disgusting and I’m glad somethings getting done. But why did the family member who had the kitted for a few days so desperate to get rid of him? A tiny baby so vulnerable? And the rest of the litters ok
taco was only a few weeks old, should never of left his mum. He had been taken off milk too early meaning he didn’t feed well. The breeder should never have done this.
It was Leo’s friend who had the kitten but ‘children’ didn’t take it I assume taco was acting the same way and the family 24 hours later decided they couldn’t care for him hence Leo saying he would, I guess with out knowing taco was actually ill. That’s what I got from her stories anyway.

The more that’s coming out about taco the more I don’t think it’s anything to do with the breeder. Mass breeding is disgusting and I’m glad somethings getting done. But why did the family member who had the kitted for a few days so desperate to get rid of him? A tiny baby so vulnerable? And the rest of the litters ok
The rest of the litter isn’t okay, one of them passed with FIP which she mentioned and advised she she was discussing with the vet, the vets tested him and confirmed he didn’t have FIP. Another one is with someone else who seems to be doing okay and contacted vick over it and she posted about finding Taco’s brother and unfortunately the other one had already gone. I think your comments is a bit crap tbf there’s more coming out about Taco, it’s barbaric to even suggest Vick hurt that kitten in anyway he was never off her story from the moment he arrived. The same as the person who “KNOWS” her boyfriend is cheating.... any evidence of such accusations.... share it! She is reading this post as clearly pointed out numerous times. You could see by looking at that kitten he was under 8 weeks. The same happened to a friend of mine, I inboxed her but the kitten initially appeared to be healthy, but suddenly he took a turn and the vet ended up stating he had cerebral palsy due to being taken away so young and having a neurological disorder. But she didn’t have the first idea about Taco until the vet said he was still a baby and someone contacted her regarding the other kitten that died. I think it’s awful to even suggest what you’re suggesting without evidence.
Yes she be an “influencer” but the reality is she’s a young girl with feelings, if you’re gonna post accusations back them up because I know if this was me I’d be absolutely devastated to see this wrote and implied about me or my associates.

Reactions: 16
I
The rest of the litter isn’t okay, one of them passed with FIP which she mentioned and advised she she was discussing with the vet, the vets tested him and confirmed he didn’t have FIP. Another one is with someone else who seems to be doing okay and contacted vick over it and she posted about finding Taco’s brother and unfortunately the other one had already gone. I think your comments is a bit crap tbf there’s more coming out about Taco, it’s barbaric to even suggest Vick hurt that kitten in anyway he was never off her story from the moment he arrived. The same as the person who “KNOWS” her boyfriend is cheating.... any evidence of such accusations.... share it! She is reading this post as clearly pointed out numerous times. You could see by looking at that kitten he was under 8 weeks. The same happened to a friend of mine, I inboxed her but the kitten initially appeared to be healthy, but suddenly he took a turn and the vet ended up stating he had cerebral palsy due to being taken away so young and having a neurological disorder. But she didn’t have the first idea about Taco until the vet said he was still a baby and someone contacted her regarding the other kitten that died. I think it’s awful to even suggest what you’re suggesting without evidence.
Yes she be an “influencer” but the reality is she’s a young girl with feelings, if you’re gonna post accusations back them up because I know if this was me I’d be absolutely devastated to see this wrote and implied about me or my associates.
I have not suggested she’s hurt him lmao!! You seem to be very very rattled by my post. I suggested the person before her. You could tell she loved him and spoilt him. You are sticking up a lot for her on here and her partner?? Think you’re on the wrong thread

Please don’t jump at me here I am just asking 🤣 but did she not say the money was going to cover the outstanding vet bills mostly? I understand he did not make it to treatment, but she did say after he passed that they still had vet bills to pay with that money no? And now she said it’s gone straight to the charity🤷‍♀️ again I feel like I need to highlight this as people are very quick to jump on others here for some reason - I am NOT ACCUSING anyone of anything, just wondering why that changed all of a sudden

Reactions: 3
She said she had enough to cover the treatment, then when he was gonna be in longer she set up the gofundme. She then said she'd raised more than needed or something like that and the rest of the money would go to that animal place in Luton, but she'll need to provide proof of that otherwise people will always be wondering if she's pocketed it

She said she had enough to cover the treatment, then when he was gonna be in longer she set up the gofundme. She then said she'd raised more than needed or something like that and the rest of the money would go to that animal place in Luton, but she'll need to provide proof of that otherwise people will always be wondering if she's pocketed it
Thanks for the screenshots Vic, good to know you're regularly reading here 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Thanks for the screenshots Vic, good to know you're regularly reading here 🤣
She always posts screenshots when she has donated to charities so it’s not a new thing.

Not her reading my comment, posting she was going to try reverting to being vegetarian or vegan and then posting a burger for her dinner.... after visiting a zoo (also not great for the animal ambassador vibe never mind the irony) and then following on by saying she’d go back to the farm shop for eggs 💀💀💀💀 I’m sure the biggest trait in somebody manipulative is they lie so much they can’t remember their own lies? 🐸☕ Anything to keep up the act though 😅

Reactions: 8
I

I have not suggested she’s hurt him lmao!! You seem to be very very rattled by my post. I suggested the person before her. You could tell she loved him and spoilt him. You are sticking up a lot for her on here and her partner?? Think you’re on the wrong thread
not on the wrong thread at all. We can all have a discussion but making up blatant lies about someone is tit, whether they’re a tiktok creator or not, or maybe I just have morals? :)

Please don’t jump at me here I am just asking 🤣 but did she not say the money was going to cover the outstanding vet bills mostly? I understand he did not make it to treatment, but she did say after he passed that they still had vet bills to pay with that money no? And now she said it’s gone straight to the charity🤷‍♀️ again I feel like I need to highlight this as people are very quick to jump on others here for some reason - I am NOT ACCUSING anyone of anything, just wondering why that changed all of a sudden
I believe so, but he didn’t end up getting transferred further afield and the vets have given her a grace period which she mentioned a few times. Not many vets would do this without insurance but Vets4Pets are actually decent, which is ironic because they’re part of Pets@Home and they’re animal knowledge is barbaric.

It’s awful what happened to the kitten don’t get me wrong- but what a bloody drama made out of it lol
People are paying attention.

We hear so much about puppy farms but kitten farming and even rabbit farming aren’t hardly mentioned at all.
I get way too emotionally attached with animals, I always have I prefer them to people 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s not just a problem in Luton, it’s a problem even up norf, it happened to my friend she ended up getting a kitten for her daughters birthday and like Taco he initially seemed fine, just small. It turned out he was less than 6 weeks old and stripped from his mother and weaned too early he ended up with a neurological disorder which the vets described a cerebral palsy. As adults we can understand some people are barbaric but when it comes to kids being hurt due to people’s greed for money makers. I think what shocked me most was how the Police abs the RSPCA didn’t want to know. 😩

Last edited:
Di
not on the wrong thread at all. We can all have a discussion but making up blatant lies about someone is tit, whether they’re a tiktok creator or not, or maybe I just have morals? :)

I believe so, but he didn’t end up getting transferred further afield and the vets have given her a grace period which she mentioned a few times. Not many vets would do this without insurance but Vets4Pets are actually decent, which is ironic because they’re part of Pets@Home and they’re animal knowledge is barbaric.

People are paying attention.

We hear so much about puppy farms but kitten farming and even rabbit farming aren’t hardly mentioned at all.
I get way too emotionally attached with animals, I always have I prefer them to people 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s not just a problem in Luton, it’s a problem even up norf, it happened to my friend she ended up getting a kitten for her daughters birthday and like Taco he initially seemed fine, just small. It turned out he was less than 6 weeks old and stripped from his mother and weaned too early he ended up with a neurological disorder which the vets described a cerebral palsy. As adults we can understand some people are barbaric but when it comes to kids being hurt due to people’s greed for money makers. I think what shocked me most was how the Police abs the RSPCA didn’t want to know. 😩
didn’t make up lies about her 🙄 she was not mentioned about it all. I said about the people who only kept the kitten for a few days! You’re 💯 looking for the rave thread.

She’s giving me very much Pam from Gavin and Stacey vibes, when she pretends to be vegetarian but practically inhales a cheeky sausage when nobody is looking 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That ad she did for that W7 brow palette yesterday was not good 😬 Brows looked like slugs, they're so shapeless and blocky. If anything it put me off buying the product

Reactions: 2
I’ve never thought her makeup looked good it’s always so dark and her eyebrows are far too big it iust doesn’t look flattering. She’d be better off just filling them in a little and then running some clear brow gel through them to define them but not to make them take over her whole bloody face!
Also she’s still going on about Tattle and trolls ajd people saying her boyfriend has cheated. If she’s so confident he hasnt why does she keep bringing it up??

I’ve never thought her makeup looked good it’s always so dark and her eyebrows are far too big it iust doesn’t look flattering. She’d be better off just filling them in a little and then running some clear brow gel through them to define them but not to make them take over her whole bloody face!
Also she’s still going on about Tattle and trolls ajd people saying her boyfriend has cheated. If she’s so confident he hasnt why does she keep bringing it up??
I do follow her and haven’t seen her post about cheating or tattle for a few days?
Am I missing something?