Vickaboox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to unfollow her over the kitten stories, find my self cringing with second hand embarrassment more often than not when I watch her these days.
Find it so embarrassing as well when she calls Leo the love of her life/ baby daddy etc - It wasn’t too long ago they broke up because he was messaging loads of girls/cheating on her??
Agree! The kitten stories were too much 😩 obviously it’s sad but was 300 stories a day necessary?! 😩 so cringe

Reactions: 2
What's the Lauren/Issy drama?

I think anyone who goads anyone with rumours of a partner being unfaithful when they have no proof is really not on, that sort of thing can tear relationships apart.

Reactions: 6

I think anyone who goads anyone with rumours of a partner being unfaithful when they have no proof is really not on, that sort of thing can tear relationships apart.
Like I said, the girl who received the messages has seen the Instagram stories, so really it’s up to her to send them over. I do not have the screenshots, or I would send them over myself.

Reactions: 1
Like I said, the girl who received the messages has seen the Instagram stories, so really it’s up to her to send them over. I do not have the screenshots, or I would send them over myself.
i think the point people are making is it wasnt your place to come on here and make those accusations. if He was messaging you it would be different, but he’s not. Unless you have actual proof you should have left it to the person who he’s actually messaged. I assume it’s your friend? How do they feel about you posting it on here?

Reactions: 10
i think the point people are making is it wasnt your place to come on here and make those accusations. if He was messaging you it would be different, but he’s not. Unless you have actual proof you should have left it to the person who he’s actually messaged. I assume it’s your friend? How do they feel about you posting it on here?
They wanted me to.

From what I know and the screen shots I’ve seen which were on TikTok Issy had a fake profile for someone who had blocked her and Lauren kept making indirect videos about Issy so she commented saying “LOL” on a few videos. There was absolutely nothing nasty in them. Apparently Issy come clean about it much sooner than when Lauren put the story up. Lauren then made an indirect video towards Issy’s associates on TikTok stating she knows they knew about the fake account which they have all said they didn’t and didn’t agree with it. Issy was plagued with death threats and literally stated her management have told her not discuss it she has addressed it under 1 video and nothing else.

I agree with Issy here I honestly believe Lauren knew about it sooner than when the videos went up. It seems like she was trying to cancel Issy. I don’t get nice vibes from Lauren at all I always think she’s trying to play the victim cards everybody who she doesn’t get on with in life is “horrible to her” but she’s never done anything 👀

They wanted me to.
but don't post themselves or provide proof? they’ve literally left it to throw a mate under a bus while trying to ruin a relationship? not a nice friend you have there. As your now having the backlash.
whatever you think of Vicky I think everyone can agree this is below the belt for a women to do this to another women without proof.

edit - because it read harsher than what i meant it

Last edited:
but don't post themselves or provide proof? they’ve literally left it to throw a mate under a bus while trying to ruin a relationship? not a nice friend you have there. As your now having the backlash.
whatever you think of Vicky I think everyone can agree this is below the belt for a women to do this to another women without proof.

edit - because it read harsher than what i meant it
Who says I am a woman?

Surely anybody so traumatised by the ill treatment of small animals would not eat meat? Or make an effort not to? She’s done Tiktoks, with KFC, McDonalds etc and they’re hardly all for animal welfare 😶 She’s just trying to be the next Stacey Solomon, the nice girl next door, it’s such a transparent act 😅

Reactions: 7
Who says I am a woman?
i’m assuming the person he is supposedly cheating with and sending messages to is a women? sorry i didn’t make it clear that, saying that without proof - is below the belt, using someone else to
get your message across is just being a crap friend to that person. Not your below the belt (so doesn’t matter if your a women, or anything else) your being treated badly but this isn’t your fight or anything to do with you really - as it’s ‘she said’ sorry I didn’t write that clearly.

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed when she put on tiktok that she was going to her boyfriends for dinner on Valentine’s Day. Against lockdown rules. I think everyone can make their own risk assessment but when you’re the big sister of tiktok you should be leading by example.
I wonder how her shielding followers felt, the ones who haven’t left the house for a year.

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed when she put on tiktok that she was going to her boyfriends for dinner on Valentine’s Day. Against lockdown rules. I think everyone can make their own risk assessment but when you’re the big sister of tiktok you should be leading by example.
I wonder how her shielding followers felt, the ones who haven’t left the house for a year.
Her boyfriend lives on his own, he was perfectly fine to have her in his support bubble. 👀

Reactions: 10
They wanted me to.
If they’re not willing to show proof then you should say no and tell them to put their big girl pants on and share the information themselves 🙃
You can’t just throw an accusation out like that and not expect to be asked for proof because now you just look like a lying troll who’s saying that purely to hate for no reason 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Love how someone mentioned on here about her not being vegan/ veggie despite claiming to love animals and now she’s on her stories saying how she wants to go veggie and had to stop being vegan. If she doesn’t like Tattle why is she reading this thread religiously?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love how someone mentioned on here about her not being vegan/ veggie despite claiming to love animals and now she’s on her stories saying how she wants to go veggie and had to stop being vegan. If she doesn’t like Tattle why is she reading this thread religiously?
this is what I came here to say!! she’s 100% read this and like tried to explain herself

Reactions: 2
I truly believe her mask is slipping and she’s not the ‘girl next door’ she’s trying to make out to be. Is her mum poorly is that the family issue she keeps mentioning?

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’s doing herself any favours with her stories digging at the cheating thing, like the “so guilty” Macie a post 🙄 if she’s confident he hasn’t cheated why’s she still bringing it up?

Reactions: 3
The more that’s coming out about taco the more I don’t think it’s anything to do with the breeder. Mass breeding is disgusting and I’m glad somethings getting done. But why did the family member who had the kitted for a few days so desperate to get rid of him? A tiny baby so vulnerable? And the rest of the litters ok

Reactions: 4