Vickaboox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone cares enough to put it on here and they apparently know someone who he is cheating on her with, surely the right thing to do is show her messages etc. If he’s done it before then she deserves to know if he’s doing it again.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t think it’d be long before she was reading here. 100% agree though that if anyone does have actual proof then please just let her know!

Reactions: 7
Who’s to say she hasn’t tried to reach out and contact her with the messages / proof?!

I agree though, if you weren’t suspicious and had 100% trust in him you wouldn’t reach out to your 100k+ followers to ask for the proof.

Reactions: 3
Firstly she has said she has stuff going on in her personal life.... So maybe Taco’s situation hit her harder. We have no right to comment on peoples reactions to stressful situations and everyone handles things differently.
Secondly anyone who comes on a platform like this to claim that her boyfriend allegedly is cheating on her and messaging girls is all sorts of wrong. Why would you not message her directly? What are you trying to achieve by putting it out in the public domain?
And thirdly all this speculation about why they split up...Unless you have facts it’s all just fabricated and what you have assumed. Just like the British media you have run with assumptions without any hard facts, yet I bet you are all the first ones to spout in a world where you can be anything be kind 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Who’s to say she hasn’t tried to reach out and contact her with the messages / proof?!

I agree though, if you weren’t suspicious and had 100% trust in him you wouldn’t reach out to your 100k+ followers to ask for the proof.
She is loving you on Instagram, send her the proof if you have it! Or at least put it on here for us all to see

Reactions: 5
Firstly she has said she has stuff going on in her personal life.... So maybe Taco’s situation hit her harder. We have no right to comment on peoples reactions to stressful situations and everyone handles things differently.
Secondly anyone who comes on a platform like this to claim that her boyfriend allegedly is cheating on her and messaging girls is all sorts of wrong. Why would you not message her directly? What are you trying to achieve by putting it out in the public domain?
And thirdly all this speculation about why they split up...Unless you have facts it’s all just fabricated and what you have assumed. Just like the British media you have run with assumptions without any hard facts, yet I bet you are all the first ones to spout in a world where you can be anything be kind 🙄🙄
Hi Vicky!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

I think you should just do everyone a favour and show the screenshots.. either to the girl in question or post them on here. GIVE US ALL SOME ENTERTAINMENT. Don’t be shy, show them

Reactions: 6
I think you should just do everyone a favour and show the screenshots.. either to the girl in question or post them on here. GIVE US ALL SOME ENTERTAINMENT. Don’t be shy, show them
I agree give us all some entertainment! Although she’s always next to him even though she isn’t with him right now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I agree give us all some entertainment! Although she’s always next to him even though she isn’t with him right now 🤷🏻‍♀️
Don’t get me wrong and I am absolutely NOT making accusations, but I have been in a similar situation before where I was always with the person and was always posting them etc and I was being cheated on for months and had no idea even though we spent every single day together. But someone did me a favour and showed me proof and only then I believed it. So I absolutely am not accusing and I really hope for her sake that is not the case because it’s a nasty thing to be doing to someone so I really really hope it’s not. But if it’s true, PLEASE tell her. I agree with people saying that she deserves to know.

She has a right to know, even if we all like her or don’t like her. Nobody deserves to have this type of treatment. They don’t deserve to be kept in the dark when there’s “apparently” proof out there somehow. I know myself if I knew something about someone cheating, I would want them to know: vice versa. I’d want someone to inform me too. Nobody deserves to be cheated on. I’m sorry that happened to you. Something similar happened to me and I’m glad someone told me otherwise I’d still be making the same mug out of myself. I hope for her sake he isn’t cheating or cheated because she seems to have a lot going on already and she is so in love too. But innocent until proven guilty. No screenshots means it’s bullshit.
Don’t get me wrong and I am absolutely NOT making accusations, but I have been in a similar situation before where I was always with the person and was always posting them etc and I was being cheated on for months and had no idea even though we spent every single day together. But someone did me a favour and showed me proof and only then I believed it. So I absolutely am not accusing and I really hope for her sake that is not the case because it’s a nasty thing to be doing to someone so I really really hope it’s not. But if it’s true, PLEASE tell her. I agree with people saying that she deserves to know.

• Heart
It’s a bit cringe how she’s constantly updating her own tattle thread reading all the comments 🤣 I think all these insta stories are her trying to validate her relationship. That’s also why she keeps posting screenshots of their conversations to her 100k followers - some things should remain private but she’s sharing her convos with him to the world cos in her own head she’s validating it. I think she knows this relationship won’t last, they were having time out last month deciding if they wanted to be together after only a few months of dating? Red flags right there.

Reactions: 4

Where’s the proof then? 🧐
If someone’s gunna accuse someone’s boyfriend of that I think it’s quite reasonable to ask for proof to call out any bullshit to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️

If there isn’t any proof or you’re not prepared to show the proof then you shouldn’t really have said anything in the first place. It’s just causing unnecessary pain to someone already going through a hard time.
Also this is the sort of tit that gives tattle a bad name.

Reactions: 17
I think the response full of attitude has done her no favours. If she wasn’t bothered why say something. If she was so adamant Leo is always with her then why make a point of if. She usually ‘brushes’ off negativity! More like it touched a nerve

I think the response full of attitude has done her no favours. If she wasn’t bothered why say something. If she was so adamant Leo is always with her then why make a point of if. She usually ‘brushes’ off negativity! More like it touched a nerve
Of course she is bothered, anybody would be bothered if someone was typing about their partner apparently cheating on them. She isn’t going to sit back and be so relaxed about it. Regardless if she is positive he is always with her and messaging her, she still will have that doubt niggling at the back of her brain because someone has mentioned about it

Reactions: 3
The whole I’m not bothered about it but when it goes on my other platforms made me laugh. Basically saying my boyfriend can cheat on me as long as everyone else thinks it’s perfect

Reactions: 1
I actually really like her but let’s not bull shiz over the Go Fund me. She stated that she would only set one of the bills got too high as people were messaging her to assist. When Taco was kept in longer she stated she would be setting one up. She was very open about this.

As for the Lauren / Issy drama I don’tbelieve for one minute she knew about that because she would never have condoned it. I think Lauren was in the wrong to accuse Issy’s associates of knowing without proof.

Vick’s name was dragged through the mud for something which absolutely didn’t involve her.

Regardless, I also think the poster who “knows” her boyfriend was cheating should do the right thing. Clearly she has read here as she posted about it she’s offered you the chance to contact her :)

She has a right to know, even if we all like her or don’t like her. Nobody deserves to have this type of treatment. They don’t deserve to be kept in the dark when there’s “apparently” proof out there somehow. I know myself if I knew something about someone cheating, I would want them to know: vice versa. I’d want someone to inform me too. Nobody deserves to be cheated on. I’m sorry that happened to you. Something similar happened to me and I’m glad someone told me otherwise I’d still be making the same mug out of myself. I hope for her sake he isn’t cheating or cheated because she seems to have a lot going on already and she is so in love too. But innocent until proven guilty. No screenshots means it’s bullshit.
Absolutely! Spot on

To try tormenting someone with the idea their boyfriend is cheating on them. Whether it’s true or false, if there was proof, she’s clearly read this thread so post it here so it can at least be seen by her if she didn’t want to give any indication as to who she was. Whether you like somebody or not it’s their life that messes with. It isn’t just a ‘oi I heard he thinks some girl is pretty’ they have a relationship. One you only know what she chooses to post. Nobody deserves that kind of torment for the sake of a thread on here. If you want attention from them, do it in a way that isn’t going to trick their brain potentially.

look, let me get a few things straight.

I do not have possession of these screenshots regarding Leo cheating, I was shown them. So I cannot send them to her, otherwise I would.

I know for a fact the girl who received those messages has seen the Instagram stories, so we’ll leave it with her.

• Haha