Vickaboox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like some of her videos but the past few days she's just been too much on Instagram. Obviously what's happened with the kitten is terrible but I can't help but think there was no need to share it all over insta how she has.

I was also very shocked about what leo looks like! He wasn't what I was expecting at all! 🤣 They seem to be a very full on couple! They split for a bit not long ago and it's almost like they're trying to act like that just never happened.

Reactions: 6
Leo is definitely still openly cheating on her. I know a girl who has exchanged raunchy messages with him over the last couple of weeks or so. Everything he does it out of guilt, even buying her the kitten. Which has now back fired in his face.

She seems genuinely lovely and I’d hate to see her go through the hurt and heartache. She needs someone better.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh my god this behaviour is bizarre! I expected tears but nothing! She’s now out shopping 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean I know she will be devastated but from someone who was so stressed a couple of days ago to this is strange

Reactions: 11
Leo is definitely still openly cheating on her. I know a girl who has exchanged raunchy messages with him over the last couple of weeks or so. Everything he does it out of guilt, even buying her the kitten. Which has now back fired in his face.

She seems genuinely lovely and I’d hate to see her go through the hurt and heartache. She needs someone better.
If you know this for a fact and have evidence please tell her somehow.

She could be acting this way because she did say things were going on at home, maybe someone in her family is ill? So she’s just trying to be strong and the kitten was her something to help her, I dunno.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I used to really like her page back in it’s early days. I didn’t have an awful lot in common with her but I liked her message and how she seemed so approachable.
I feel like a witch saying this but she seems just such a pick me girl nowadays. I thought it was odd that the cat rescue were calling her all the time to check in with her mental health. I have worked for a few and that’s just not how it works. It may well be that that particular rescue were able to do it but most simply don’t have the resources to focus on one case out of so many.
It seems now that everyone serves to just be her cheerleaders or her support. She asked followers if she should break lockdown rules to move out of her shared flat because ‘you all just want the best for me’. Again today, ‘I’m going to be away from the phone’ but spends all day on it acting totally differently to the day before.
I hope she’s ok, I’ve found that people who post to the extent and intensity that she does are definitely not OK deep down.

Reactions: 9
Poor Taco! Sweet baby didn't deserve this. I hope this does a lot to raise awareness for kitten farms and hopefully they will be prosecuted.

I have a feeling within a few weeks this will be forgotten about and she'll be on to the next thing. I hope not.

Reactions: 12
So much for taking some time away from her phone 😂she seemed way more upset about taco before he actually passed, now she’s just posting normally and being happy. Weird

‘Boyfriend Appreciation post’ and how she ‘can’t believe she used to settle for less’ but he literally cheated on her a few months ago. Vick hun, you’re still settling for less. Realise your worth!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They'll have joint social media accounts next. The calling card of any couple where someone's cheated.

Reactions: 11
I genuinely feel quite sorry for her when it comes to her boyfriend. If he has cheated on her then the whole baby daddy, posting texts on her insta story thing is clearly a way to validate the relationship. She’s clearly a sweet girl, if a bit lost, and it’d be a shame if he fucks her over again

Literally just came to the tiktok section to see if there was a thread about her yet as I was going to make one if not

The poor kitten story really upset me, I am such a cat lover and it's just so sad that this happens and that Taco didn't survive. However, when Vic says she's going to keep fighting with everything she's got to get kitten farming stopped, I'd take that with a pinch of salt. A few months ago she was saying the same about Tattle. She put up loads of screenshots of this site and made lots of stories saying she would do everything in her power to get Tattle closed down and linked a petition. This was a few months ago and I've seen nothing on her social media about Tattle since so she's forgotten all about it after promising she'd keep fighting.

The fact she set up a gofundme page for the vet bills really irked me. She kept saying how she didn't want to do it and she had enough money, then eventually she did. It just felt so wrong because what about people who find themselves in her position and don't have the huge following that she does and would have to fund it themselves? It didn't seem fair at all that because she's an "influencer" she could set up a gofundme, it's one of the things that is so wrong with the influencer culture. They have more money than the average person yet they're still setting up gofundme pages!!!

Also don't get the whole thing with Leo. Like you've all said, she preaches about girls being worth more than they think, self love, female independence etc etc then lets her bf treat her like tit! She needs to realise she can do so much better than him!

• Heart

If this is the case and the truth, then tell her. I’m sure if the shoe was on the other foot you’d want to know too. If he is cheating on her, then fool him but I sure know id want someone to inform me if they knew my partner was cheating so I didn’t look like an idiot posting stories, tiktoks, pictures etc.. without the single bit of doubt..

Reactions: 5
I am sure Leo broke up with her and there was loads of Instagram stories about them going their separate ways then she announced she was going to be a loose woman, which was a joke she was literallly on one episode as a guest because they felt sorry for her and she was constantly tagging them 😂 hmm did he want her back or did he think she was going to be famous and make money?
Wouldn’t be surprised if he is cheating on her they’ve been together 5 mins and the baby daddy thing 🤮 just no need!!
She doesn’t even mention taco now just wanted the attention whilst he was ill, was it the attention or the money I wonder!

Ohhhh guys shes been on here we’ve got Instagram stories about us. Obviously hit a nerve. I do hope the rumours aren’t true but how can she sit there and say her boyfriend treats her nice/well when they broke up because of him cheating? She’s a stunning girl I wish she would realise her worth!

Reactions: 5
Ohhhh guys shes been on here we’ve got Instagram stories about us. Obviously hit a nerve. I do hope the rumours aren’t true but how can she sit there and say her boyfriend treats her nice/well when they broke up because of him cheating? She’s a stunning girl I wish she would realise her worth!
‘I know 100% he wouldn’t cheat on me but send me the messages’ if you know Hun why are you arsed what someone on here says 🙄 I genuinely think she’s a stunning girl and he’s in it for the money or fame.

Reactions: 6

It’s really unfair to make a claim like this and not back it up. People may have opinions over the taco situation, but I think it’s fair to say she appears to be a lovely girl and she’s made it clear she’s got stuff going on? If you’re going to claim something like this and you’re certain of it please show her 😩

Reactions: 1