Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missmina

VIP Member
How smug is she?!

She's had more accolades in the past year than I have had hot dinners. 100 percent her management/PR have put her forward/ organised some of these. She hasn't done any actual work in education, so how is she being so decorated and applauded? She hasn't even got a phd in it yet, all she is is a YouTuber who got lucky doing study with me's and repeating twee affirmations. I don't know what she ACTUALLY does other than turn up to events. Honestly... She's completely a product of social media clout.

Look at this caption! Massive ego that is being fed prizes for nothing... She's never had a career in education so how is she qualified to be given all these things about education policy? All she has is an online Harvard degree in it but she has never put it in practice! Am I being thick or am I missing something here?

I wonder what this next surprise is...

View attachment 2857525
Her posts start to look very similar to Britney Spear’s😶

Reactions: 2

xoxoxo13

VIP Member
Her dress at that party for her book is god awful, her boobs were spilling out the top when she sat down and then her slit (from the dress) was almost exposing her and then you could see her bra strap a lot of the time! With someone for so much money it sure lacked style!
she always dresses very showy

Reactions: 1

Richip16

Still as humble as ever (joke).. .. nomination for Times 100 Inspiration women my ass. Vee is as Inspirational as a chocolate teapot ...

dankir

can someone confirm!? Harvard doesn't actually give you a trophy after you finish right? (non-american here)

If so that's so disgustingly self congratulatory hahahahaha is she even real
Is it possible that family/friend got it for her?

klodelkolma

would not personally design merch or use EBV (epstein barr virus, causes mumps) in hashtags as much as she does, enough of her followers have bio backgrounds that it'll be their first association too. why don't ppl google their brand identities
Mumps is caused by mumps virus. EBV causes mono

Lola123

VIP Member
I don't understand how her Master's degree is not even a year long as she said she'll finish in May or June? It seems like she doesn't even have to write a dissertation? Unless she does and just hasn't mentioned it?
I think the American system is very different, can’t say I’ve followed what she’s done closely apart from her covid rule breaking and then her stupid saying

• Haha