Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxoxo13

VIP Member
I dont have a job because of covid but sure. her online graduation is an actual issue lmao

Reactions: 2

hotdog97

This sounds so mean, but I’ll be surprised if she makes it to the end. Her social life & self-importance is valuable to her
Speaking from experience, the qualifying exam component of US PhDs can be absolutely crushing, and I really do not see how she will manage that if her program has that element. I was studying at least three hours a day (in addition to external fellowships, my graduate research assistant work, and my final seminar courses) for the entire year leading up to my exams...and that was just to demonstrate that, in addition to having a master's and my doctoral coursework, I'm ready to do my dissertation. It really is not just an extension of a master's program so I struggle to see how someone who is halfheartedly in a PhD program like she is will manage!
She'll probably end up mastering out and posting a video claiming her career is too big to do a PhD right now. The influencer to dropout pipeline is super common.
That's a good point. I have been noticing more and more influencer wannabes doing that. It's almost like none of us were joking when we said this is one of-if not *the*-hardest things we have ever done 😂

Sunshiney

Humble brag? This girl is straight up bragging. Really cringe, I guess that's the life of a influencer tho.

Make me wonder if she is actually interested in those subjects, or just going for the brand name. Archaeology and education...strange transition.
Trust me, I really cannot understand how gullible some people are. Vee didn't get the grades to attend either school but somehow she got in and she's an influencer. Who is she influencing exactly?

• Heart

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
I’m no fashion guru - but that dress looks so plain! No way would I pay £20 for that, even though it’s second hand. Looks like it would go for £15 tops on PLT
IMG_5034.png

mindlessness

VIP Member
Whaaaaattt? How is Amazon related to her?
This was not explained 😂 She just name-dropped them, said it was her first talk of the year, that Amazon was doing 'Youth Initiatives' and said she was 'supporting' her friend George. Maybe he has some association with them and she was tagging along? It was unclear.

Lola123

VIP Member
She’ll find her look at me I’ve struggled so hard act will ultimately turn her viewers off because she’s quickly getting further and further out of touch.

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
“It means the more downtime I’m having in between travel etc” as if her quarterly holidays aren’t enough 🫥. Good on her for getting through so many books, I suppose.

Apologies for the double post, I’ve been waiting ages for the chance to join tattle, so I’m having my fun 🤣
IMG_4903.jpeg

• Sick