Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
i swear i saw that she uploaded a video about colleen hoover books yesterday but now it‘s gone?? If she did and then deleted it: probably a good idea lmao

tutu10

I also follow her on linkedin and the thing that gets me is her batshit punctuation/grammar/cohesiveness. It's so inconsistent, it feels like I'm reading a whatsapp message from my dad who can barely type in english. Random example for her post last week: "Happy Sunday my LinkedIn family , here is a A full behind the scenes of a week in my life working at the United Nations! I’ve finally uploaded the full VLOG ! "

Why is everything so inconsistent lol (If you read through her posts you'll realise this isn't a one off thing)
Maybe her team writes some of her posts.

Namelessone

I’ve just looked at the EBV page. James doesn’t have his own post announcing him as a speaker. Has it been removed or was there just not one to begin with? His picture is on the post with all the speakers on. He seems to have deleted his Instagram as well.

whatshesaid123

Chatty Member

She sounds drunk in this 😆
I thought the audio was really quiet, I turned it up and when an ad came up it was really loud compared to how vee talks. I completely get the hating zoom feeling because I feel the same but I don’t think she was herself in that video - you may be right and she’s drunk

bublifuk

no, they're usually 1 year in the US
nevermind, I just checked some of the programs I had looked at a few months ago, and apparently it widely differs among Unis and programs. At Columbia a stand-alone MA in Sociology is one year, whereas at the New School it's two years. So strange lol

miss_mystery

Vee needs to get an actual J-O-B.

Would also help with her PhD applications.
Just caught up with Vee and her recent updates.
Was curious about her being a UN Young Leader, is this an unpaid advisory type role or paid position? Wonder if she will be able to manage both..

asapq

I'm relatively new to watching Vee, did she explain why she went from pursuing history/archeology in undergrad to education? And does anyone think her "education advocate" path is kinda copying fellow studytuber Ibz Mo who actually comes from a disadvantaged background...

tutu10

I thought the audio was really quiet, I turned it up and when an ad came up it was really loud compared to how vee talks. I completely get the hating zoom feeling because I feel the same but I don’t think she was herself in that video - you may be right and she’s drunk
Yeah, zoom is not the same as an in person class, but I think her problem is that she's having classes in US time and it totally messes up with your body. Plus, she's doing so many projects at once, no wonder she's tired.
And it's only the beggining of the course, I can't imagine how she'll be in a few months.

Calabria

VIP Member
This is the place that did her hair, I thought London went into tier 4 before Christmas, therefore they have clearly been breaking the law, if anyone can find the specific address I’m reporting them

have sent you a private mrssGe