Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those 2 Toms are thick as :poop:, surely you'd get your business opened as quickly as possible, but not those 2 idiots, paying all that rent a month for nothing!

Reactions: 7
Don’t know if this has already been mentioned, but the people behind the Comments By Celebs Insta page also do a podcast that talks a lot about Bravo shows and they’ve done 2 “emergency” Scandoval episodes! There’s one from the start of last week when everything first broke and then a follow up on Friday.

If anyone wants to listen to something that gives you a fairly comprehensive overview of how things panned out alongside a bit of opinion and analysis from people who are clearly v invested in the whole thing it’s worth finding.

Reactions: 8
Kirsten’s podcast explains exactly what went down, she was there on the night Ariana found out - an absolutely stunning listen.

Reactions: 7
Schwartz, he just can't help it being a triple Libra. What the hell does he mean Ariana is a "good sport"? Relationships aren't a competition! :rolleyes:

Okay Jax, say whatever you have to in order to sleep at night. These people are unbelievable.

Reactions: 5
Is that Brian from Family Karma? No Scandoval?
Yes its him, our favorite himbo !! I'm not sure how well he will fare outside of his comfort zone but we shall see.
Both Toms were supposed to be on the new season but only Schwartz had started filming.

Reactions: 1
Yes its him, our favorite himbo !! I'm not sure how well he will fare outside of his comfort zone but we shall see.
Both Toms were supposed to be on the new season but only Schwartz had started filming.
Oh right, it'll be interesting to see how Benny will get along with them all, could be fun!!!

Reactions: 1
Started a rewatch and I can still remember clearly how much I disliked Katie from the get go. She's so bitchy yikes.

Reactions: 8
Started a rewatch and I can still remember clearly how much I disliked Katie from the get go. She's so bitchy yikes.
When I first started watching it I found her quite boring and figured she Katie would just eventually drop off the show… how wrong was I seeing as she’s the last standing witch of we-ho!

Reactions: 5
Anyone else confused why a “close friend of Raquel” is out here creating long ass detailed posts making the situation so much worse??

Also I was today years old when I found out about Winter House?! Who from VP is on it?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.