Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else wishing that at this point the Bravo powers that be could ditch the rest of the stuff they’ve already filmed for this season and just cut straight to present day?! Or the last couple of weeks at least! Someone get Andy Cohen on the phone!

(NB obvs know this isn’t going to happen because viewing figures are probably shooting up by the minute but who cares about all the other stuff now!)

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else wishing that at this point the Bravo powers that be could ditch the rest of the stuff they’ve already filmed for this season and just cut straight to present day?! Or the last couple of weeks at least! Someone get Andy Cohen on the phone!

(NB obvs know this isn’t going to happen because viewing figures are probably shooting up by the minute but who cares about all the other stuff now!)
So true. I literally couldn’t care less about any other storyline.

Reactions: 6
Me trying to find the black eye in those pictures 🧐 🧐 🧐

---
Scheana snatcher her phone, how is that veing physically assaulted lol

---

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I found this week’s episode a really difficult watch. Ariana must be in bits.

Reactions: 7
I'm also playing a game of spot the necklaces 😅

They've def re-edited some bits since this all came out.

Reactions: 8
It's just all so MESSY. I'm only part way through episode three of series 10, the one where Schwartz does Sheana's podcast. Can't believe we're going to have to sit through the sham for weeks to come, knowing what we know now!

Does anyone know if we can watch "Watch what happens live" in the UK? Lisa was on it yesterday!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's just all so MESSY. I'm only part way through episode three of series 10, the one where Schwartz does Sheana's podcast. Can't believe we're going to have to sit through the sham for weeks to come, knowing what we know now!

Does anyone know if we can watch "Watch what happens live" in the UK? Lisa was on it yesterday!
It's on Hayu, but there are clips on you tube.

Reactions: 5

On Hayu x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.