Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Kristen is coming back been pictures filming with Ariana for pump rules

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have binged all of the latest series due to this drama. Gutted I haven’t bothered with it before.

Reactions: 1
Eeeww i noticed the little tit head sandoval had “the necklace” on in the preview for the next episode.
I feel like im watching this with fresh eyes now i know what i know about that little snake rachel and tit-head-oval. I dont like as well the way on the preview she chimes in to lala something like good job you dont have a man when lala said i wouldnt trust you around my man. Katies friend totally had rachel weighed up to perfection when she said i dont think shes that innocent or something to that effect

Reactions: 12
My screen time has gone up by 87% this week, and the week isn't even over. So I've deleted the reddit app... going to be relying on you girlies to share the good stuff here 🥰 (I should probably also get some work done too)

From Kristen's recount, I can't believe how callus they're both being about it - it seems so heartless and evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe how dangerous Rachel actually is! She did a great job at getting everyone to underestimate her. She’s absolutely ruthless. As awful as it is Ariana will be a million times better off without Tom.

Reactions: 13
Watching the latest episode & Racquel in a whole new light! Kristina Kelly wasn’t convinced by her at all!

Reactions: 8
That’s not Katie in that picture 😂😂 god I’d be morto if I had that many filters on the go 😂😂
They really go with the photoshop for the press pictures.... then you see the cutaway interviews and they're soooo unflattering

Reactions: 4
Stassi was entertaining as the the mean girl but she was a bully at the end of the day.

Reactions: 12
Stassi was entertaining as the the mean girl but she was a bully at the end of the day.
She always reminds me of Veruca Salt from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - spoilt, immature and nasty. She played the part well.

Reactions: 7
Stassis ego became way too much, I was relieved when she left. (Or was she fired?)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.