Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random thought but when James or Tom have been having a serious convo with her or whatever, do you think they'd call her Raquel or Rachel behind closed doors?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Statement is tit. I read it as him saying yeah I def wanted to end it, but wish it jallened in different order. Soz. I hate Raquel more than Tom, she’s a low down witch.

Reactions: 11
'Something about her' merch has launched.

Plus Lala's SEND IT TO DARRELL (😂) and Scheanas vlog on patreon.

I just love, in amongst all the heartbreak and drama, they are still unashamedly cashing in.

Reactions: 8
Rachel has released a statement 🤔
Urgh, I can’t stand those “I’m reflecting on my behaviour” and “I’m working on my issues and trying to be a better person” 🐮💩 statements. Seriously, just hold your hands up, say you were totally in the wrong and you messed up. No one cares what you’re doing to try and rectify things because it’s a bit too late now isn’t it.

Reactions: 12
I mean, I'm not buying anything she says. And how bad could Scheana hurt her, I'm around the same height as Rachel, I can hardly imagine someone as small as Scheana being able to touch me.

Screenshot_20230308_180643_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230308_180440_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Interesting that Rachels statement reads as though she will be distancing herself from Tom as it is not a healthy relationship whereas Tom's read yeah probs shouldn't have cheated but I'm with Rachel now 🤷‍♀️

Eta: ofc whether she actually ends things with Tom is another matter entirely...

Reactions: 9
Here it is! She confirms being physically attacked!
Ugh the excuse of mental health issues 🙄
---
Interesting that Rachels statement reads as though she will be distancing herself from Tom as it is not a healthy relationship whereas Tom's read yeah probs shouldn't have cheated but I'm with Rachel now 🤷‍♀️

Eta: ofc whether she actually ends things with Tom is another matter entirely...
She will distance herself as it is valuable to her "brand" if one still exists

Reactions: 3
Whatever happened to Racquel saying she wasn’t being a part of VPR anymore as she wanted to follow her dreams of being a child therapist or something. She def said something like that on one of the reunions. I thought it was the one when her and James were over ?

Reactions: 5
It’s her real name (Raquel was a stage name) so everyone has gone back to calling her that
duck me I tried to google it and couldn’t find tit but that’s so obvious. Thank you for telling me. I have watched the show from the beginning so this is all interesting to me. I’ve always thought Tom was gay and Ariana a could always do better

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she's going to distance herself from Tom as that's what her PR have told her to do. Not that I have any respect for her but if they did all this for nothing and don't end up together then I think that's worse. Like if they are genuinely in love then they have hurt Ariana for a reason and she's better off with out them!

Reactions: 7
6C722195-B77C-4140-BD22-BC2C470D37A6.png

I saw this theory on the Reddit sub which I agree with.

(Also read that Rachel/both of them wanted to tell her at the reunion which would’ve been horreeeeeendous

Along with Scandavol was too spineless to break up with Ariana, and would never if they didn’t get caught.)

Obviously that has been blown out the water now. His apology sounds like they’ll be together, hers sounds like she’s distancing herself (which goes along with the rumours that she’s going after him for recording her without her permission) so will be interesting to see how it pans out.

I hope we don’t have to wait too long, I’m exhausted trying to keep up 😂😅

Maybe Tom and Rachel need to have a little chat about what they think is gonna happen next because they are not on the same page lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.