Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno if it has its own thread but I've started watching Summer House. I'm nearly finished S2. Throughly enjoying it 😎😄

Reactions: 4
Dunno if it has its own thread but I've started watching Summer House. I'm nearly finished S2. Throughly enjoying it 😎😄
Not it's own thread, but we chat about that and others in reality shows in the TV section, sorry don't know how to link!!!

Reactions: 1
Not it's own thread, but we chat about that and others in reality shows in the TV section, sorry don't know how to link!!!
Maid22 very kindly directed me to this thread when I asked about it

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Thank you lovely !

Nice one 👍

Thanks 😊

Love This. Is Raquel kissing Garcelle’s married son?? Are they implying Sandy and Raquel get it on? Good grief, I can’t wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stassi’s daughters birthday party
Looked so bizarre for a two year old. Cardigans for favours?

Reactions: 3
Not a bad first episode!
That Peter gives me the ick!
Didn't know all that stuff about Randall, what a sleaze!
James drinking again, had a feeling that would happen.

Reactions: 4
As a side note and also I’m being a total mole, I bet Stassi is pissed that Scheana Shays kid is the cutest 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.