Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So latest rumour is Tom Schwartz and Raquel (James ex) have been seen together!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So latest rumour is Tom Schwartz and Raquel (James ex) have been seen together!!!!
Rumoured to have lobbed the gob on each other and possibly more at Scheana and Brooks wedding. I'm hoping it is just for a storyline as its a dick move because Katie would have been there too.

I'm wondering if Raquel is doing this so she can stay on the show? Didn't she hook up with Peter as well??

Reactions: 5
Kate wasn't at the wedding!
I'm in the minority who thinks that Katie overly controlling behavior was borderline abusive, so I really don't care if she's mad or not.

Reactions: 8
I'm in the minority who thinks that Katie overly controlling behavior was borderline abusive, so I really don't care if she's mad or not.
I agree I hated Katie. she was controlling from when they first were together.
after the success of to,Tom she left work to live off of Tom then moaned as she wasn’t given any credit - you can’t get credit when you weren’t involved.

the straw that broke that marriage and made Tom move on was when i
think the whole muscling in on the second restaurant and not getting a job while Tom suffered trying to help his family (he said he was supporting his brothers and parents) yet Katie did nothing to contribute but what expensive treatment for a baby.

never liked her and good ridan to her. She should be kicked off the show as well as Rackel, she isn’t a girlfriend anymore and provided nothing to the show other than a punching bag for the mean girls.

Reactions: 2
I love VPR and recently binged watch the last season and now gutted 😂
Summer House is another good one by Bravo (you can watch both by hayu in U.K.).
I LOVE SUMMER HOUSE!!! Andrea denver - absolute babeeeeeee

Apparently Raquel and Tom hooked up - scheana was the instigater??

Reactions: 1
I LOVE SUMMER HOUSE!!! Andrea denver - absolute babeeeeeee

Apparently Raquel and Tom hooked up - scheana was the instigater??
That doesn’t surprise me I like Scheana but she is a try hard makes out like she has the perfect life but I’m sorry I dont think brock is all she makes him out to be but their daughter is so cute. Also I do think Scheana is sly Katie will be raging and it serves her right she was always awful to Tom they never seemed like partners or lovers more like friends

Reactions: 3
That doesn’t surprise me I like Scheana but she is a try hard makes out like she has the perfect life but I’m sorry I dont think brock is all she makes him out to be but their daughter is so cute. Also I do think Scheana is sly Katie will be raging and it serves her right she was always awful to Tom they never seemed like partners or lovers more like friends
It was never going to last they only got married cause Katie gave Tom an ultimatum. Sandoval was always such a big part of the marriage too

Reactions: 4
2 sides to that couple, yep she was controlling, but Tom Schwartz is always away with the fairies and cheated on her!!
@kale-supremacist, good to see you back

Last edited:
I love james Kennedy! He’s hilarious PAAAASTA

I REMEBER watching a really old episode of RHOBH and seeing a few of them serving the food at LVPs dinner party before they got the lie own show

can’t stand Jax.
Yes! I loved that RHOBH episode where they were mocking the rich people problems 😆

Such a great show, one of my faves 💕

2 sides to that couple, yep she was controlling, but Tom Schwartz is always away with the fairies and cheated on her!!
@kale-supremacist, good to see you back
Thank you 🌼 I'd instinctively would log in but wouldn't be able to read straight.
If my memory serves me well, Katie cheated on him too. I really don't understand why they even get married.. (a year after their actual wedding lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.