Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peter used to be so hot in the first seasons, now he gives me sleazy vibes.
The Toms enabling each other, per usual. Even with the mustache, Tom has strong middle aged auntie energy.
I skipped the last few seasons, but this one looks promising.

Reactions: 6
Lala is so annoying - as if she had no idea what he was like, exactly how she met him. Did she really think her acting talent was what attracted him to her.
Peter gives me the ick so bad, what a creep. James is so bothered 🤣

Reactions: 8
Katie on Watch What Happens Live said she thought Scheana was stirring it when she told Schwartz that Katie was dating. But on the show, he made out he already knew, made a joke of it. I kinda think Katie is pissed that Scheana appears to have picked a side.

Reactions: 4
I've never liked Scheana, there's always been something off about her!!

Thank you, found a few Infos on reddit. She seems pretty close to Raquel, so I guess that whole debacle is really just a storyline.
Screenshot_20230219_141653_Reddit.jpg
Screenshot_20230219_141740_Reddit.jpg

I'm sorry, and I'm trying, but Katie is so unlikable, I don't have a gram of empathy for her. She still has that highschool mean girls mentality and I really don't think she'll ever find someone else because she's just awful to be around. The worst Debbie downer. Also, pretty rich of her to call anyone a troll, queen of women's body positivity.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah that was awkward when Raquel told Katie she liked Tom lol. Can’t stand Katie tbh,

Reactions: 1
Katie is the queen of double standards, she still thinks she is queen bee when she never was.
schena is still pot stirring but at least she apologised and said she would stop.
god bring back Stassi at least it would be more entertaining

Reactions: 7
Peter used to be so hot in the first seasons, now he gives me sleazy vibes.
The Toms enabling each other, per usual. Even with the mustache, Tom has strong middle aged auntie energy.
I skipped the last few seasons, but this one looks promising.
Peter was definitely better looking in earlier seasons but always so sleazy but at the same time incredibly awkward. I’ve never witnessed someone with sooo little game.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOVED the season opener! Lala is full of it, but I can’t help but love her.
Both of the Toms are a massive ick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.