Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh I see Jason and aBrittany are making their baby work now. I guess someone had to work in the family. Had to say it though, baby Cruz is by far the cutest baby of the VPR group, shame about the parents.
Those two repulse me

Reactions: 4
Is this getting renewed? Just thinking that maybe the Katie and Tom split might get it another series

Reactions: 1
Tom was out for lunch with Katie's grandma for mother's day yesterday?
I really hope this series gets renewed. I love it

• Wow
Stassi looks beautiful in that outfit, she is the most naturally attractive one out of the group, Ariana 2nd.
she’s really got no stomach on her from pregnancy and looks healthy,
nice to see a couple that look together and not OTT like the others, Tom and Katie always looked miserable.

think they will be another season but add more characters from restaurants so they can transition into a new one for pump employees maybe.

Reactions: 3
she looks good but veryyy thin
Yes this was my exact thought, stassi has always looked quite healthy before but she's very thin.

Bravo confirmed yesterday we're getting another season!

She looks stunning. Looks like Doute wasnt invited 👀
I read on one of the tea sites that Kristin, Tom & Ariana weren't invited. Lala was but she's on tour, scheana/Brock & Jax/Brittany both also invited but unable to attend

Looks like some didn't attend that wedding because they went to comedian Des Bishop's wedding instead!

Apparently on stassis podcast, she said Jax and Brittney pulled out of going to wedding just hours before getting on plane. Jax has now unfollowed them, LMAO.

• Wow
I like him too so I feel mean saying this…but he doesn’t look as I expected. I know he’s good for her as she was a mean girl, drama queen and he grounds her but I expected her to go for more of a pretty boy.

Reactions: 2
I like him too so I feel mean saying this…but he doesn’t look as I expected. I know he’s good for her as she was a mean girl, drama queen and he grounds her but I expected her to go for more of a pretty boy.
I thought the same at first, but together, they both get on so well !

The best Vanderpump rules info is in the Beyond the Blinds podcast... so juicy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.