Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reunion part 2, loved Raquel saying about lala being a mistress and history repeating it's self!
Scheanna and Brock are the most selfish twats ever, they really need to go!
James should have given up alcohol for himself, not for a relationship, really hopes he stays sober, felt so sad for him about the dog.

Reactions: 4
Ok Ive just watched both parts of the reunion. Best part of the whole season. Thank god Raquel and James are over, lovely to see them be so mature about it there tho I seen that now deleted comment where he was being the dick we know well.

Brock fairly dug in at lala, but she's had that coming jabbing at him all season. He was a bit of a dick but I still like him (I seem to be the only one so I feel like I'll eventually have this big, you're a bleeping idiot, moment).

Really lost love for scheana finally, she's always been very wannabe but I agree with Charli she's never got any accountability she's always got a (shite) answer for everything.

Raquel calling lala a mistress was the season highlight. Then the montage showing how lala had made sure nobody ever warned her about Randall in spite of her claims to the contrary that she'd want to know.

Reactions: 4
Not seen part two of the reunion yet.

And only just discovered this thread. But Brock..what a knob. There are so many red flags with him...
I don't mind Scheana and do hope she gets the ever after. But if the father of my new born pissed off early morning to "practice" pickle ball amd left me to deal with the morning routine I won't be too pleased i am sure it wasn't the only time. And lets not start on him apparently not seeing or having contact with his kids...

But brock did my head in. In the first reunion with his snide snippy comments trying to get a rise out of james and lala...

Reactions: 2
One of those cheesy films on channel 5 in afternoon, Tom Sandoval is in it :ROFLMAO: 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
love these trashy films :ROFLMAO: anyone know what the mother is from? she looks really familiar
I thought the same, I recognise her most as the wife of will smith in independence day (jasmine), she's also in kill bill (copperhead)

Reactions: 1
Must admit I'm quite partial to watching some of these too, occasionally there's a good one!!
Now I'm here watching this!!!

• Haha
Must admit I'm quite partial to watching some of these too, occasionally there's a good one!!
Now I'm here watching this!!!
I love how quickly and ridiculously they wrap up in 10 minutes at the end , relaxing because they are so formulaic:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I've been flicking between it and crufts, still to see Sandoval. He'd have been well cast as the main nutcase tho, could have him going from staring at the monitors to shaving his forehead in the mirror, wild eyed

• Haha
I've been flicking between it and crufts, still to see Sandoval. He'd have been well cast as the main nutcase tho, could have him going from staring at the monitors to shaving his forehead in the mirror, wild eyed
totally agree! for once the psycho is actually a convincing actor though, looks totally deranged, I wonder if he has been in other mvies like this? they repeat the actors a lot. Tara Reid was in yesterday's film :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

quite a high body count today! how the hell is this going to wrap up in 5 minutes?!

Oh, he's still there :ROFLMAO: The music is soo dramatic!! New one on Monday, might have to watch!!!

So what do we reckon an Oscar for Tom!!!!

Oh, he's still there :ROFLMAO: The music is soo dramatic!! New one on Monday, might have to watch!!!

So what do we reckon an Oscar for Tom!!!!
an oscar for the death scene 100%
I am so annoyed I will be at work on Monday at that time, its a real inconvenience :ROFLMAO:

can someone make a thread for these films?!

• Haha
an oscar for the death scene 100%
I am so annoyed I will be at work on Monday at that time, its a real inconvenience :ROFLMAO:

can someone make a thread for these films?!
Can you imagine filming that death scene? How may takes it must have got so Tom looked just right cos he's such a vain bugger!!

How rude of work to interfere with you watching these gems :ROFLMAO:
Well defo make a thread when you're able to watch!!

• Haha
Can you imagine filming that death scene? How may takes it must have got so Tom looked just right cos he's such a vain bugger!!

How rude of work to interfere with you watching these gems :ROFLMAO:
Well defo make a thread when you're able to watch!!
might just see if work will pay me to leave early and watch tv

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.