Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I've got it on, finally seen Sandoval. How thick is she no suspecting the actual guy. Typing as I watch...quite stressed about her sneaking into his house. Thank god this is a day time movie so they'll no scare the life out me.

Fucks sake, cannae believe it just ended like that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Apparently she's been seen recently without a ring, so who knows 🤷‍♀️
They are abit of an odd couple imo, hasn't he cheated on her a few times?

Yeah I think it's confirmed he's cheated on her multiple times and still has a penchant for disappearing overnight and being uncontactable to this day

That's a massive red flag when they can't be contacted, makes you wonder why she puts up with that!

Reactions: 1
Katie cheated too, to be fair. But yes I just read that they broke up. I've never liked them together. I hope they find partners that suits them better and see them progress and thrive. Both of them felt very much in arrested development together.

Reactions: 3
oh didn't know Katie had cheated too!!!
Least Tom can spend more time again with Sandoval!!

They both just announced it on their gram. Sounds like Katie pulled the trigger.

She’ll actually have to do some work now, she’s sat around their house for two years doing nothing while at least Tom has been out with Sandoval doing his job promoting their business and bringing in money.
he might be dumb but he knows Sandoval helps him and he can work with him, he knows his own limits.
katie, she was aggressive, petty and mean to Tom all the time, then did nothing her self but moaned when Tom and Tom had the bar and she had nothing.

glad they can both move on and find someone else but will be interesting to watch how the group work once they have group ev3nts with one or both turning up with a different partner.
pretty sure the divorce will get nasty, Sandoval will back his boy and make sure he is protected, Katie will hopefully just want to walk but I can see her wanting money from the restaurant which she did nothing to contribute too.

Does anyone know what happened to the sandwich bar?
Katie done a Q&A on her insta yesterday & said it's still happening.

I heard a rumour that it's not being renewed for next season, tho I do wonder if they'll reconsider with K&T & L&R relationship break down, but maybe with both things already done while not filming they won't care.

Ugh I see Jason and aBrittany are making their baby work now. I guess someone had to work in the family. Had to say it though, baby Cruz is by far the cutest baby of the VPR group, shame about the parents.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.