Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After watching no sudden move it has reignited my David Harbour crush (not with the huge beard though)
Not sure its that unusual but Joseph Gilgun, I'm in love with his brassic character 😍

Reactions: 1
I know he's supposed to be an evil abuser/murderer but anyone else noticed Grey from Eastenders? He's probably one of the top 20 most handsome men I've ever seen in my entire life

IGExwl4fFgIAlUjHHaV3VUMvfS-1BFRBsR3bMS4J-78.jpg

Reactions: 7
Yeah but he’s about as convincing as Garfield being a serial killer! 🤣
True. But he was never supposed to be a serial killer. The EastEnders writers just fucked up the domestic violence storyline by turning him from an abuser who accidentally killed Chantelle, to a serial killer.

I know he's supposed to be an evil abuser/murderer but anyone else noticed Grey from Eastenders? He's probably one of the top 20 most handsome men I've ever seen in my entire life

View attachment 943284
he is SO HOT. especially when they were filming over lockdown and he had much longer hair 🔥👌🏻

my weird crush is greg davies. i couldn’t tell you why but there’s something about him. and he’s tall af. would climb him like a tree tbh.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.