Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, is it possible to have retrospective crushes? Because I’ve got one. ITV4 are showing repeats of Robin of Sherwood and I have a massive crush on Micheal Praed as he was in 1984-85. (This is not unusual: in the early 1990s I had a retrospective obsession crush on Adam Ant). It must be the costumes.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok, is it possible to have retrospective crushes? Because I’ve got one. ITV4 are showing repeats of Robin of Sherwood and I have a massive crush on Micheal Praed as he was in 1984-85. (This is not unusual: in the early 1990s I had a retrospective obsession crush on Adam Ant). It must be the costumes.
Michael Praed was drop dead gorgeous. I once worked in an office with a young guy who was employed as a casual during his uni holidays, who looked very much like him only taller and broader. OMG! I went home with wet knickers every night 😂(sorry if that’s TMI!) He was also one of the nicest, most unassuming young men I’ve ever met and studying to be a doctor. Talk about complete package!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mine is Lewis Collins, such a handsome man in his prime!

Reactions: 5
If we’re going back in time. A young Sean Connery or William Shatner. Michael Brandon (Dempsey and Makepeace). Nik Kershaw or Jim Kerr (Simple Minds)
At the moment I’m seriously getting Bond vibes from Richard Madden

Reactions: 3
If we’re going back in time. A young Sean Connery or William Shatner. Michael Brandon (Dempsey and Makepeace). Nik Kershaw or Jim Kerr (Simple Minds)
At the moment I’m seriously getting Bond vibes from Richard Madden
If he gets Bond that'll be him in the closet for another 10 years

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had a huge crush on Ed Miliband (don't shoot me, I know it's awful)

I saw him at London bridge and we made eye contact for a nanosecond. That made my week. Don't worry I'm over it now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I posted on another thread because I didn’t know this existed. So mine are:

Stephen Merchant
Pete Davidson
Eddie Izzard (long time crush, waning a bit now)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.