Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if I have missed a similar thread.

What celebrities do you have the hots for that are not considered conventionally attractive?

Mine are:

Richard Osman
Kevin Spacey (despite everything, I think he is really sexy, soz)
Ian Hislop

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
A few of the ladies in the food & drink/Jack Monroe thread have made me realise the strange attractiveness of Steve Coogan. I read the tabloid stories about his escapades and it just made me fancy him more

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Steve Buscemi. I think he’s a great actor and great guy. He was a fireman in New York City in the early 1980s and after 9/11 he rejoined his old fire company, went to Ground Zero and helped search for bodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lee Mack!! I fancy the pants off him when he has a beard in the last few seasons of Would I Lie To You

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Flop from Bing. Why can't I find anyone this laid back?

The stoned turtle in Finding Nemo.

I only like Brad Pitt playing the bikey. I find him borderline repulsive in any other role and don't see what the fuss is over.

The skinny dude out of the office and Boycie from Only Fools.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Totally agree on lee Mack also have the biggest crush on Greg Davies and Eugene Levy (Schitts Creek / American pie )

Reactions: 7
Matt Berry
Peter from the Yorkshire vet
Have you ever seen Matt Berry in Toast of London? I literally saw him hanging out in Wardour Street, just off Oxford St a year or so ago, just like his character haha. Just playing himself in that one... he was surrounded by ladies!

David Tennant is mine...
I watched Des on ITV last week and he played it so well he freaked me out! Googled David Tennant pics so the horrible Des image would be out my mind.
my boyfriend opened the laptop the next day and found his pics... he was like what on earth is this? xD

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.