Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kester from My mad fat diary.. recently watched the whole series again and I found myself fancying him more and more :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Kester from My mad fat diary.. recently watched the whole series again and I found myself fancying him more and more :ROFLMAO:
Ian Hart? Ah he is a cutie. Have you ever watched the film This Year’s Love with him and Kathy Burke (to name a few)? Great film.

Reactions: 2
My family mock me mercilessly for my taste in men. My current top 5 -

1) Joe Sugg
2) Michael Ball
3) Chris Evans (the ginger one)
4) Chris Moyles
5) Andy from CBeebie (not even sure he's still on it tbh)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching BrassEye for the first time set off an intense decade-long crush on Chris Morris 😩

I also have a thing for Michael Portillo that even I can't fathom.

Sir Chris Hoy but only during the Olympics coverage, for some reason he doesn't do it for me any other time 😂

I used to fancy David Walliams when I was about 12. Dunno what on earth was wrong with me, especially as Emily... but I can't abide him now!

My friends swear down that I fancy Rolando Villazón who was on that Pop Star to Opera Star programme as he 'looks like my type' but I don't see it 😂

Keir Starmer but he seems a bit wet and his clothes don't fit properly, I'd like to give him a makeover.

Roger Lloyd Pack and Alan Rickman were early crushes.

For historical crushes if I were to ever go back in time I'd have a crack at: Rasputin and Guy Fawkes 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Watching BrassEye for the first time set off an intense decade-long crush on Chris Morris 😩

I also have a thing for Michael Portillo that even I can't fathom.

Sir Chris Hoy but only during the Olympics coverage, for some reason he doesn't do it for me any other time 😂

I used to fancy David Walliams when I was about 12. Dunno what on earth was wrong with me, especially as Emily... but I can't abide him now!

My friends swear down that I fancy Rolando Villazón who was on that Pop Star to Opera Star programme as he 'looks like my type' but I don't see it 😂

Keir Starmer but he seems a bit wet and his clothes don't fit properly, I'd like to give him a makeover.

Roger Lloyd Pack and Alan Rickman were early crushes.

For historical crushes if I were to ever go back in time I'd have a crack at: Rasputin and Guy Fawkes 🤣
I also had a crush as a teen on David Walliams in Rock Profile/Little Britain 🥰 he’s creepy now though which is a shame as I definitely would have 😂

Rumours Era Lindsey Buckingham was easy on the eye too (must be the perm) 😂😂 and I say this as a massive Stevie Nicks fan

Shame he’s an asshole who looks like an old laaaaady now

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I find myself drawn to Priti Patel. I think maybe I need to be shot.
having seen her in real life i can actually agree with you on this - she’s very striking to look at (obviously on an aesthetic level only 🤣) do we both need to be shot? you can use me as a human shield!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.