Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he is SO HOT. especially when they were filming over lockdown and he had much longer hair 🔥👌🏻

my weird crush is greg davies. i couldn’t tell you why but there’s something about him. and he’s tall af. would climb him like a tree tbh.
Ooh I agree. There’s definitely something about Greg. Funny men always do it for me!

Reactions: 1
he is SO HOT. especially when they were filming over lockdown and he had much longer hair 🔥👌🏻

my weird crush is greg davies. i couldn’t tell you why but there’s something about him. and he’s tall af. would climb him like a tree tbh.
I feel like there was some sexual tension between him and Morgana in the last series of Taskmaster

I don't understand why lots go on about being attracted to Constantine from Killing Eve (MNetters mainly). He just looks like a Grandpa to me.

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure this is a controversial one since he’s started doing Model-ly type arty Burberry adverts topless but I’ve been in love with Adam driver for a long time.
Since his ‘Girls’ days. Have heard he’s not very nice though.
Oh and - for any other Girls fans - inexplicably, Ray.
Basically anyone tall with dark hair.
435EB271-B098-419B-8104-4F6688502653.jpeg
ECF789C4-2B32-496F-8A13-68611C4C8B2F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m not sure this is a controversial one since he’s started doing Model-ly type arty Burberry adverts topless but I’ve been in love with Adam driver for a long time.
Since his ‘Girls’ days. Have heard he’s not very nice though.
Oh and - for any other Girls fans - inexplicably, Ray.
Basically anyone tall with dark hair.
View attachment 949761View attachment 949762
I don’t fancy Adam Driver, but I do understand, I think he’s got a brilliant face. I love unique faces, and he doesn’t look like anyone less.

I just posted this on another thread but, Hot Fuzz was on earlier and it reminded me how much I fancy Nick Frost.

Reactions: 1
Ok, is it possible to have retrospective crushes? Because I’ve got one. ITV4 are showing repeats of Robin of Sherwood and I have a massive crush on Micheal Praed as he was in 1984-85. (This is not unusual: in the early 1990s I had a retrospective obsession crush on Adam Ant). It must be the costumes.
There is a really naff(but kinda good) film called To Die For 2 and Michael plays a vampire, his hair is glorious in it.

I was watching Thirteen Ghosts the other night and forgot how cute Matthew Lillard was/is.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.