Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben Fogle . 🤗 I would LOVE to spend a few nights with him, in a two-man tent, in the Outer Hebrides ! 🤗🤭🤭🙈😈😈😈☺☺😁😁😜

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does Catherine O’Hara count as a weird celebrity crush?

If so, I’d love to spend one night in a posh hotel with her. 🥵🥵🥵🥵

Reactions: 1
Yes!!! I thought I was weird thinking Greg was shaggable. I mean just look at him. People have tae know!!
Thank you!
I thought i was the only weirdo who would happily rip Victor's clothes off and do lots of bad things to him.

Also, i would probably do Tam as well (and i mean when he is in character as Tam).

But at least i dont fancy Winston or Boaby!! haha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ed Byrne - comedian. I normally find floppy longer hair on a man cheesy, and he wears some terrible shirts, but he has a lovely smile and twinkle in his eye.

Christopher Lee - saw a clip of him as Dracula (in charming seductive mode not blood-sucking). Could have been modelling Valentino suits or something. His bone structure was amazing.

Nadia from What We Do in the Shadows - the accent and the effect the prosthetic fangs have on her overall look.

Reactions: 4
Omg so glad to see this thread. Gonna have to jump on board the Greg Davies fan train. His persona in taskmaster just hits all the right buttons.

Also, not sure if he counts as a celebrity but - Giuseppe from this season's bakeoff. I think its partly the cute headband he wears. Anyone else seeing this?

Reactions: 2
I might have said this before, but Ray at the end of Ghostbusters. It catches me every time, I’ll be bopping along to the music at the end credits and then this sexy smile appears out of nowhere and I’m floored! 😆

DFF3513E-92A3-4CA3-8D8A-80D61BCFB89C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm sure a few people have mentioned fancying Greg Davies.
Can't say he'd float my boat, but whatever turns you on I guess .....

Screenshot_20211215-235539_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.