Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reece Shearsmith (in ANYTHING, I just adore him!)

Jimmy Fallon in his youth

Eric in the little mermaid (as a young un!)
Greg Hemphill (Chewin’ The Fat)

Steve Carrell (40 year old virgin)

Rik Mayall (Bottom)

Benedict Cumberbatch (as Sherlock)

Reactions: 4
Rik Mayall
Roger Black
Rom Ranganathan
Gary Neville
James Acaster

Many more
What’s unusual about having a crush on Roger Black? He’s a good looking guy. Have you been watching House Of Games this week as he is one of the celebrities. My teenage crush on him came rushing back to the surface the minute I saw him. He looks great for 55.

Sometimes I would think Rik Mayall looked hot and other times not. He was one of those people who wasn’t afraid to make himself look unattractive for a role and then look handsome for other roles. The times when I had a crush on him was as Alan B’Stard and as Lord Flasheart in Blackadder. Not so much when he was Rick in The Young Ones or Richie in Bottom

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What’s unusual about having a crush on Roger Black? He’s a good looking guy. Have you been watching House Of Games this week as he is one of the celebrities. My teenage crush on him came rushing back to the surface the minute I saw him. He looks great for 55.

Sometimes I would think Rik Mayall looked hot and other times not. He was one of those people who wasn’t afraid to make himself look unattractive for a role and then look handsome for other roles. The times when I had a crush on him was as Alan B’Stard and as Lord Flasheart in Blackadder. Not so much when he was Rick in The Young Ones or Richie in Bottom
I have no idea why I found it unusual but yes, I've been watching HoG this week and he looks sensational.

I love vids of Rik on YT where fans would film him and he'd play up to it. The world is worse off without him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t normally look back more than a few pages on threads but I’ve been through all 13 pages of this and found it very entertaining lol. Some good choices, Lee Mack, Stephen Mangan.
Good to see Martin Shaw being a popular choice, he’s one of my top pics too. Although I wouldn’t say he was an unusual/weird crush, I think he’s always been considered a very handsome man. And definitely better with age. One I’ve not seen mentioned, currently top of my list is Hugo Speer. Not so much younger, but definitely older, especially in London Kills and Father Brown. Inspector Valentine/DI David Bradford can arrest me any time.
39C4F082-E5C7-421B-A19B-9C90A1E66FD5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Charles Hanson & Tim Weeks from Bargain Hunt.
Ed O'Neill (Married with Children & Modern Family)
Michael Keaton
Michael Cera

My husband has a thing for Judi Dench

Marco Pierre White but as he was circa 1990. I think it’s the ‘I don’t give a duck’ thing he had going on.
Alan Rickman, god rest his soul, especially as the Sheriff of Nottingham. The world is a poorer place without him.

Reactions: 8
I know I've confessed it elsewhere, but I thought I'd confessed it here too.

John Bercow.

All day. Everyday. Would absolutely shag the arse off him 😍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
When I was small Dave Vanian used to thrill and terrify me in equal measure 😆 : see Eloise the Damned

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Rik Mayall
I used to like Philip Schofield back in the day. Although reading through his threads here has put me right off.

Reactions: 2
A decade-long crush and probably not that unusual - Jeremy Paxman. :giggle:

Reactions: 1
My mum has a thing for Stephen Graham.. I can see it... I used to have a crush on his as skinhead combo in This is England lol.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.