Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Jarvis Cocker unusual or no? Either way, Iโ€™d hit that and he can write all the bitter songs about me once Iโ€™ve left the morning after ๐Ÿ˜†

3D03F860-A3F8-417C-A157-1622BA66C0E9.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is Jarvis Cocker unusual or no? Either way, Iโ€™d hit that and he can write all the bitter songs about me once Iโ€™ve left the morning after ๐Ÿ˜†

View attachment 615819
In the heady days of Britpop I used to shamelessly hang around the Forum in Sheffield, hoping for a glimpse of Jarv. He was obviously living it up in London by then, but in those days I had hope. ๐Ÿคž

Reactions: 2
The second dancer from the left in the "they say love makes you crazy" sequence from the Season 2 intro of niche mediocre comedy drama Crazy Ex-Girlfriend was a weird crush for a while. Not because she's weird looking, but because having every hormone in my body stand on end based on an 11 second snippet of a heart-warming cheeky smile was a bit odd. I appreciate that shes' not really a celebrity but shut up.

crazyexdancer.png

Also both the Gilbert siblings would capital-g Get It. There's a third one but he's conventially handsome and therefore no use to me.

siblings.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
In the heady days of Britpop I used to shamelessly hang around the Forum in Sheffield, hoping for a glimpse of Jarv. He was obviously living it up in London by then, but in those days I had hope. ๐Ÿคž
I suppose you still have a chance, Iโ€™ve always thought he is still weirdly attractive? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I saw this and thought of this thread ๐Ÿ˜†

Starting from the left and going as
1. Andy Burnham
2. Phil Spencer
3. Richard Osman
5. Monty Don?
6. Jeremy Clarkson
8. Nick Knowles?
9. Gregg Wallace

Can any one fill in 4 and 7 for me.
ETA this has brought back memories previously suppressed of a dream about Jeremy Clarkson :eek:

Reactions: 1
Starting from the left and going as
1. Andy Burnham
2. Phil Spencer
3. Richard Osman
5. Monty Don?
6. Jeremy Clarkson
8. Nick Knowles?
9. Gregg Wallace

Can any one fill in 4 and 7 for me.
ETA this has brought back memories previously suppressed of a dream about Jeremy Clarkson :eek:
2 is Dominic Raab, 4 is Pep Guardiola (wouldn't class him as unusual ๐Ÿ˜‹), don't know 7 though!

View attachment 615819
You're not alone! My ex is friends with Jarvis and it took a lot to not ask for his number so I could attempt to get him into bed ๐Ÿคฃ

Mine is Robert Peston ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ณ not sure what is wrong with me!

You're not alone! My ex is friends with Jarvis and it took a lot to not ask for his number so I could attempt to get him into bed ๐Ÿคฃ

Mine is Robert Peston ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ณ not sure what is wrong with me!
Itโ€™s a real shame you donโ€™t have his number ๐Ÿฅฒ What did your ex say, is he nice in real life?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.