Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really unusual (I don't think?) but I've always fancied Plan B (Ben Drew).. ever since I was about 16 now I'm 28 and I still would. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Not really unusual (I don't think?) but I've always fancied Plan B (Ben Drew).. ever since I was about 16 now I'm 28 and I still would. :ROFLMAO:
Ah yes totally. Even when he played a godawful thug in the film Harry Brown 🙈

Not sure if this is weird either but the snooker player Ronnie O'Sullivan. He just has so much charisma, like very slight arrogance but also cheeky and quite funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thought of another one: John Cleese when he was younger. Please tell me I’m not the only one! 💀

''
I‘ve never fancied John Cleese ever (although I did think Michael Palin was quite handsome in the Monty Python days of the 60s & 70s). However I did think John did have a surprisingly buff body when he stripped off in A Fish Called Wanda

5DD2564E-CE88-45E2-917A-68DFACCB9B1B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
After watching football the other week...... Gary Lineker which is handy as I LOVE Crisps.
Hes starting to look like colonel Sanders

Ah yes totally. Even when he played a godawful thug in the film Harry Brown 🙈

Not sure if this is weird either but the snooker player Ronnie O'Sullivan. He just has so much charisma, like very slight arrogance but also cheeky and quite funny.
Farting live on the telly during the snooker put me off a bit not going to lie. I didnt realise his partner was her out footballers wives

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I‘ve never fancied John Cleese ever (although I did think Michael Palin was quite handsome in the Monty Python days of the 60s & 70s). However I did think John did have a surprisingly buff body when he stripped off in A Fish Called Wanda

View attachment 624733
I love Michael Palin too, but he’s the official hottie of MP, isn’t he? I’ve always thought he was the most attractive out of them all, so not exactly an unusual celeb crush 😂 I dunno, maybe it’s just me. But you are right about John looking good in AFCW, I love the part where he recites this Lermontov poem 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Liam from My Mad Fat Diary

Kester from My Mad Fat Diary (who also played Professor Quirrell in the first Harry Potter film)

Woody Harrelson

Lucas Grabeel

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Also Ray Winstone’s character in the tv drama Compulsion.
I quite like Ray in Sexy Beast....

Jack Nicholson, theres something about him
Nic Cage
Franco Nero(though not weird at all as hes still a gorgeous man)
Udo Kier(see Franco Nero)
Quentin Tarantino, he was cute back in the day but I think we would bond over our love of film and music
Gary Cole
Bill Murray
Peter Hook
Gene Wilder(in Young Frankenstein, though he was such a lovely man)
Im sure there are plenty more, but its more characters I find attractive or I will dream of someone random and start fancying them.

Reactions: 7
I quite like Ray in Sexy Beast....

Jack Nicholson, theres something about him
Nic Cage
Franco Nero(though not weird at all as hes still a gorgeous man)
Udo Kier(see Franco Nero)
Quentin Tarantino, he was cute back in the day but I think we would bond over our love of film and music
Gary Cole
Bill Murray
Peter Hook
Gene Wilder(in Young Frankenstein, though he was such a lovely man)
Im sure there are plenty more, but its more characters I find attractive or I will dream of someone random and start fancying them.
Yes, he could smash down my door with an axe any day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.