Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was small Dave Vanian used to thrill and terrify me in equal measure πŸ˜† : see Eloise the Damned

Oh definitely Dave Vanian

Plus

Wayne Hussey
Pete Burns (pre plastic surgery)
Nick Rhodes of Duran Duran
Carl McCoy (fields of the nephilim)
Robert Smith (but only with make-up on)

On the non gothy/makeup side:

Definitely Rik Mayall
Jay Rayner
James Martin

I also have a bit of a girl crush on Grace Dent and the girl from Aqua - oh and Patricia Morrison (Sisters of Mercy / The Damned)

Reactions: 5
I really fancy guys with crooked teeth (not minging teeth that show poor dental hygiene - there is a difference 🀒) I'm just so turned off by the awful bleach white veneers that everyone is getting rn.

I know Tom Hardy absolutely does NOT count as a weird crush but I would be devastated if he got his teeth fixed! 🀣 Love a wonky smile!

Reactions: 2
I fancy Robert Downey Jr - even with him being 27 years older than me. But I'm not into younger him. I see pics of him like pre-Iron Man (2008) I'm like naah.

Reactions: 3
Greg Davies - I fancy the pants off him.
Me too.

I've written my crushes a while back on another thread on here before, but here they are again, I've probably forgotten some;

As mentioned, Greg Davies
William Petersen in "Manhunter" (as Gil Grissom too but not so much)
The voice of Till Lindemann (singer in Rammstein)
Carey Elwes

Also the husband of the couple who run the YouTube channel "Simple Living Alaska". He has lovely forearms and hands.
I watched him plant garlic the other day and he was poking holes in the soil with two fingers...(Sorry)

View attachment 260761Martin Shaw. As Inspector George Gently, I'd let him handcuff me anytime 😜
See I like him as Judge John Deed.

Reactions: 4
Voice wise I think US Senator Rand Paul has a nice voice. Pity he's batshit crazy and not all that attractive (although he looks better when he's clean shaven).

Lead character from Aussie series Mr Inbetween, I don't know what it is about him!

Ricky Gervais.

James Hetfield from Metallica, he just gets hotter as he ages πŸ₯΅

Oh definitely Dave Vanian

Plus

Wayne Hussey
Pete Burns (pre plastic surgery)
Nick Rhodes of Duran Duran
Carl McCoy (fields of the nephilim)
Robert Smith (but only with make-up on)

On the non gothy/makeup side:

Definitely Rik Mayall
Jay Rayner
James Martin

I also have a bit of a girl crush on Grace Dent and the girl from Aqua - oh and Patricia Morrison (Sisters of Mercy / The Damned)
I had a bf at uni who looked just like Carl McCoy, he really looked up to him so he was dead chuffed that they looked alike.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I've got a soft spot for Gordon Brown. I also absolutely fancy the pants off Greg Davies.

Reactions: 1
So I've been watching Midnight Mass and Hamish Linklater is pretty much igniting my hot priest kink.

Martin Shaw was my hot priest kink in 'Apparitions'.

I'd certainly have no problem getting on my knees for him πŸ˜›
I'd drink from his cup!! Mine started with Joaquin Phoenix in Quills and obviously more recently Andrew Scott in Fleabag. Actually when I visited Vatican city I was in weirdly entranced seeing all the men in their gear wandering about. I think I just like religious clothing haha

Reactions: 5
I'd drink from his cup!! Mine started with Joaquin Phoenix in Quills and obviously more recently Andrew Scott in Fleabag. Actually when I visited Vatican city I was in weirdly entranced seeing all the men in their gear wandering about. I think I just like religious clothing haha
I couldn't believe the amount of hot priests everywhere when I was in Rome!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.