Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack Black 😬 He has such a warm personality and sends my music-loving-teenage-heart racing 🤣😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm sure it's not unusual as such but Neutrino 😍 also John Newman aside from being a great singer in my view, is very attractive.

Reactions: 1
I tell you who would absolutely get it- Greg Hemphill (Victor in Still Game). Even as Victor i still would lol.

Also, Q from the USA Impractical Jokers is my absolute favourite babe! Ohh the things i would do to him!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I went through a phase of having the hots for Beth Rigby, but fortunately it's worn off now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kevin Maguire from the Mirror and Andrew Pearce from the Mail (yep, I know he's gay). I just want to hang out with them both...

I went through a phase of having the hots for Beth Rigby, but fortunately it's worn off now.
ooh she's my girl crush!

• Haha
Chris Martin
Liam Connor from Corrie years ago
Anthony off the royle family (now)

Alan Davies/Johnathan Creek

Adrian Bowers/Teachers 🥰

Oooo I forgot my favourite! Angus Deayton

Last edited:
I tell you who would absolutely get it- Greg Hemphill (Victor in Still Game). Even as Victor i still would lol.

Also, Q from the USA Impractical Jokers is my absolute favourite babe! Ohh the things i would do to him!
Yes!!! I thought I was weird thinking Greg was shaggable. I mean just look at him. People have tae know!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.