Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok takes a deep breathe prepares herself to be laughed to oblivion (ridiculed?) or ostracised (basically belonging in the outcast bin!!). :p
First of all i'll admit it from the start yes i'm a weirdo and yes my taste runs to the eclectic if not frankly odd.
I find attractiveness in having an open offbeat mind a quirky subversive humour and most of all i find intelligence a huge turn on.
I have almost a fetish for geeks and the misunderstood (hell i'm an aquarius we are born eccentric)
I'm also more than a little bit pretentious so with this winning combination in mind i'll introduce you to my special choices..ahem..

Marco ferreri anarchistic director of la grande bouffe who trailed a blaze through italian and french cinema in the 70's and 80's.
His palette was strong his content subversive and his humour questionable but i love a rebel and he stuck two fingers up to the conservative bourgeoisie which at the time was not fashionable and i love that!

Also Dario argento
The godfather of giallo films!
Thin dark and brooding and yet one of the most talented and creative men to ever direct a film in my opinion.
His influence amongst other filmakers is legendary as was his fiery temper.
When i was young i thought he had a kind of romantic intensity that i really liked.
So there we have it...
and i'll just go and lie down now in a darkened room (apologies marco and dario i'm sure i haven't done you justice or myself either)...but there you go..

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A few of the ladies in the food & drink/Jack Monroe thread have made me realise the strange attractiveness of Steve Coogan. I read the tabloid stories about his escapades and it just made me fancy him more
I have recently started watching I'm Alan Partridge and have been VERY perturbed to be mildly attracted to him πŸ™ˆ Thank you for making me feel less alone πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Samuel West - Siegfried Farnham in All creatures great and small
Tim Roth - Tin Star
Sean Dyche - Burnley manager

Patrick Grant from GB sewing bee. Stern in bed I reckon - yes please 🀩!!

Reactions: 13
Patrick Grant from GB sewing bee. Stern in bed I reckon - yes please 🀩!!
He is my sister’s crush as well! She was well jealous that I was fortunate enough to work with him in an old job. He is as delightful as he comes across on the TV.

my weird crush is Stanley Tucci.

I also agree with an earlier poster on Travis Barker -i cant resist a drummer!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.