Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam Sandler but only in the film “You don’t mess with the Zohan”. The over the top scenes where he washes hair does something funny to me 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
John Mills
Jason Fox (sas programme)
Trevor McDonald
Seth McFarlane
Robert Webb
Alan Rickman RIP ❤
Taika Waititi (but just as Korg in Thor 🤣)

• Heart
Is it just me or does Jeremy Wade from River Monsters have potential to be a crush?? 👀🤤

I have a new found obsession with Rob Delaney. Anybody else?! Just watching Catostrophe 😍

Reactions: 7
i have a big old list, here we go! (A few of these have been mentioned before and
a lot of British comedians for some reason...)

Richard Osman
James Acaster
Ed Gamble
Charles Hanson from Bargain Hunt (met him once and he was an angel!)
David Walliams
Romesh Ranganathan
Patrick from the sewing bee (who I don’t think is particularly weird because he’s so gorgeous!)
Vic Reeves (Jim Moir)
Seth Rogen
Jonah Hill

Reactions: 3
Flounder from the little mermaid, I was devastated in the second one when they gave him kids.
A young Stalin mesmerised me as a teenager in history lessons.
Ralph Fiennes in Schindler’s list.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I went through a phase of fancying Beth Rugby from Sky News, even though her voice is probably deeper than mine.

Is it wrong to fancy Elsa from Frozen?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I went through a phase of fancying Beth Rugby from Sky News, even though her voice is probably deeper than mine.

Is it wrong to fancy Elsa from Frozen?
I had a massive crush on Flynn Rider from Tangled. Before that when I was a kid I had a crush on Robin Hood, the fox 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still fancy Robin Hood, always have. I think it’s the voice.
Totally the voice, and the swagger. I might have to watch it again today. We were always allowed to get a video on Friday when I was a child and this was my choice for about 6 months solid. I was obsessed 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.