Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
download.jpg

Am a big of old sci-fi show "Farscape", and in particular Claudia Black, who played tough, no-nonsense renegade, Aeryn Sun.

Reactions: 3
Did you see him in “Fleabag”? I have a whole new level of respect for his acting skills, he was great in that! Don’t worry, he’s still all yours(!) I just had no idea he could do serious acting!
Yes!! I love Fleabag and had only ever seen him in Outnumbered and Mock the Week before seeing him in that. Always assumed comedy in more his thing so was quite surprised when he played that role in Fleabag.

Reactions: 2
Seth McFarlane.
The creator and voices of peter and stewie griffin and tons of other characters in family guy

Reactions: 4
Billy Bob Thornton - he makes me weak at the knees! I think he’s the sexiest guy in Hollywood and is getting better with age 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Stephen mangan 🤷‍♀️
Noel fielding
travis barker

ETA reading back turns out Stephen Mangan is rather popular

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
There have been too many over the years to mention, but I’ve just binged Ashes To Ashes and Gene Hunt is giving me the absolute raging fannygallops.😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There have been too many over the years to mention, but I’ve just binged Ashes To Ashes and Gene Hunt is giving me the absolute raging fannygallops.😳
“Fannygallops”!! Love it! He doesn’t do it for me, but he’s definitely got the *something* about him!

Reactions: 4
Steve Buscemi. I had a dream about him and now I fancy him 😂 bad times.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.