Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve Arnott from Line of Duty. Not the actor (I was shocked to find out he’s actually Scottish??) but then character.

Even ended up dreaming about him for a few nights in a row after finishing one of the series recently 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Max Branning from Eastenders about 10 years ago. Stopped watching around then so no idea if he's even on it now let alone what he looks like.

Grant Mitchell. Not Ross Kemp. But Grant Mitchell.

Scar from The Lion King (cartoon version only, and only in the scenes before he kills Mufasa). I just live for the sarcasm.

Iwan Rheon
Rob Beckett
Rhys Ifans only when he was in that Oasis video lol
Mike Skinner (The Streets)
Dappy from NDubz
Plan B

I am definitely showing my chavvy tastes aren't I! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Max Branning from Eastenders about 10 years ago. Stopped watching around then so no idea if he's even on it now let alone what he looks like.

Grant Mitchell. Not Ross Kemp. But Grant Mitchell.

Scar from The Lion King (cartoon version only, and only in the scenes before he kills Mufasa). I just live for the sarcasm.

Iwan Rheon
Rob Beckett
Rhys Ifans only when he was in that Oasis video lol
Mike Skinner (The Streets)
Dappy from NDubz
Plan B

I am definitely showing my chavvy tastes aren't I! 🙈
I also used to have a thing for Dappy and Plan B. Still kind of do 😂

Reactions: 2
Every time I watch the BBC news I can't help noticing that Huw Edwards has lovely blue eyes, and he often wears a blue suit or tie that brings out his eyes even more 🙈 If I were 30 years older I think he would float my boat :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol nooo David Tennant is gorge, not even an unusual crush! Proper fancied him back in Dr Who days
Kind of like Dan Walker not gonna lie

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Louis Theroux
Brian Cox
Kevin Spacey in American Beauty (the only time I fancied him)

Reactions: 2
Sorry but you can’t say David Tennant and Brad Pitt! These are legit popular “pin ups”! Even Martin Shaw to the more mature lady.

I love that someone fancied a cartoon ahhaha i might have done when I was a child... skelator anyone? Ill get me coat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.