Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm... Julian Clarey 😱 Always had a bit of a thing for him. Not when he’s in make up though, although he still looks good!
My friend from school years ago had a crush on Zak from Ferngully, yes the cartoon movie character!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My first crush was when I was 11, I went to see the first NARNIA film at the cinema and fell in love with Mr Tumnus (played by James McAvoy).
Even now I still think he is good looking as Mr Tumnus!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
ITV news reporter, I forget his name, dreamy eyes and looks knackered. My husband wonders why I want to watch that news programme rather than BBC!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When I was a kid I use to fancy the cartoon main kid from Recess 😂

I also use to fancy the actor who played the mummy in the Mummy (when he was the human like).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When I was a kid I use to fancy the cartoon main kid from Recess 😂

I also use to fancy the actor who played the mummy in the Mummy (when he was the human like).
Thanks for the clarification that you didn’t actually fancy The Mummy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tony Soprano.
His name came up on another thread here and I remembered how much I fancied him, well, James Gandolfini.

Reactions: 5
I think he's been mentioned in this thread already, but Matt Berry. Surpasses all others for me! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Snoop Dogg.

That tall weedy guy with the blonde hair in Office (UK version).

I had a crush on the Robin Hood Fox too 🤣🤣🤣 and Disneys Aladdin when I was a kid.

I know its no celebrity but it is certainly weird but apparently I would always declare that I wanted to marry my dad when I was about 3 - the worst thing is I can vaguely remember being sat comforted on my mums knee being distraught when she said I couldn't. 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.