Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have always had crush on French actresses Roxane Duran and Sophie Mousel. But I also adore Rhea Seehorn who play Kim Wexler in Better Call Saul.
Rhea Seehorn reminds me a bit of Naomi Watts, who was in a famous David Lynch film.

I don’t think it’s necessarily unusual, certainly not on par with Putin, but it took me by surprise as a straight woman nearly 20 years younger than her, but does anyone else find Katya Adler really sexy? She’s just so smart and she has a lovely voice.

Reactions: 1
I've shared this secret on another thread but it would have to be Miriam margoyles.
And Roy Chubby Brown.
Dream scenario would be a ménage a trois.
Alas, it's just a dream.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Nuke’sTop5 on YouTube (it’s a ghost/supernatural video channel, one of the better ones) - his voice is perfect for the channel.

I have already declared my love for John McEnroe.
I should also add that I have always carried a torch for Neil “razor” Ruddock (I think he may be a twit though) and also Peter Schmeichel.

Away from sport I am a goth at heart, and have adored David Vanian since the early 80s ❤

Reactions: 1
I've shared this secret on another thread but it would have to be Miriam margoyles.
And Roy Chubby Brown.
Dream scenario would be a ménage a trois.
Alas, it's just a dream.
My niece is best friends with RCB's daughter. Want me to introduce you one day when his wife is out in her pink range rover??

I have already declared my love for John McEnroe.
I should also add that I have always carried a torch for Neil “razor” Ruddock (I think he may be a twit though) and also Peter Schmeichel.

Away from sport I am a goth at heart, and have adored David Vanian since the early 80s ❤
Dave could still get it.

My niece is best friends with RCB's daughter. Want me to introduce you one day when his wife is out in her pink range rover??
Many thanks pink.
I'm many things, but proud to say I'm not a home wrecker. I need to exercise some self control here and keep that dream firmly filed away in the Tommy tank bank.
No doubt though that Chubby would be head over heels for me, what with my good looks and golden personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Many thanks pink.
I'm many things, but proud to say I'm not a home wrecker. I need to exercise some self control here and keep that dream firmly filed away in the Tommy tank bank.
No doubt though that Chubby would be head over heels for me, what with my good looks and golden personality.
I'm more surprised he's still alive! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Dolly Rose Campbell who plays Gemma in Coronation Street. Ignore the stupid clothing and woeful scripts in Corrie.

0_Corrie-stars-at-Dusty-musical.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.