Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have always had crush on French actresses Roxane Duran and Sophie Mousel. But I also adore Rhea Seehorn who play Kim Wexler in Better Call Saul.
Speaking about Better Call Saul,Bob Odenkirk would get it!!!

Reactions: 1
Have been watching Fleabag and I find Phoebe Waller-Bridge very attractive and a bit weird as well:p

Been watching Man Down and am now adding Mike Wozniak to the mi. I know it's been said before but obviously Greg Davies too. Also if I were gay I'd definitely be into Roisin Conaty. Between that, After Life and her own sitcom Game Face, she's now on my girl crush list!

Reactions: 3
Steven Gerrard . Since I was about 13/14 don't follow as much but still got better the older he got . Haha

Rhys Ifans. I feel so sorry for myself, he’s not looking too great these days but in Berlin Station he was quite nice.

Reactions: 2
As a teenager I used to have a crush on Simon Amstel from never mind the buzz cocks.

I think it’s because he was funny. I was always a sucker forsomeone who could make me laugh!

Reactions: 5
1642374088124.png

Jonathan Ferguson does these wee videos on Youtube where he compares videogame guns to real-life guns, and he's a little cutie pie. This is a tremendously unflattering photo. Really he's adorable, and he can critique my weapon any time.

On the subject of youtubers, Tom Scott and Jenny Nicholson both do things for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.