Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been watching 'Taggart' recently. (Was only about 3 when it first aired) and I seem to have developed a bit of a thing for the man himself.

What is it with me and middle aged detectives?

taggart.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not me, but im currently listening to my other half (early 40's) talking about his man crush on Brian Ferry. Apparently he is the coolest and most handsome man on the planet, and when we get married my other half is apparently going to wear the same suit that Brian Ferry wore in the Avalon video!! god bleeping help me!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Not me, but im currently listening to my other half (early 40's) talking about his man crush on Brian Ferry. Apparently he is the coolest and most handsome man on the planet, and when we get married my other half is apparently going to wear the same suit that Brian Ferry wore in the Avalon video!! god bleeping help me!!
I wouldn’t say I have a crush on Bryan Ferry myself (even an 80s Bryan Ferry) but I agree that he always looked very cool and suave, and I loved that he always wore suits. He was the epitome of sophistication and I’d imagine a lot of the ladies probably fancied him in those days.

I love the song ‘Don’t Stop The Dance’ and the video with the glamorous models, but his suit in ‘Avalon’ - ohhhh NOOOOOO! 😂

Reactions: 7
Not unusual. Oh no. Perfectly rational but Adam Rodriguez as Bobby in Ugly Betty. Was so jealous of Hilda!

I've been watching 'Taggart' recently. (Was only about 3 when it first aired) and I seem to have developed a bit of a thing for the man himself.

View attachment 1052727
Absolutely loved Taggart but I fancied the next chubby one Burke. He was so cute.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Cormoran Strike, but only in the books, even though the actor in the tv series is really good looking.

Reactions: 4
I thought Jones was the highlight of Midsomer Murders (shower scene) then we got a good glimpse of Winter in the rugby episode 🔥
Or when Winter was gratuitously half naked putting and old man’s pyjamas on in the episode where him and Barnaby got trapped in a stately home that was cut off from the mainland during a storm (classic Midsomer)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love Bryan Ferry. One of my ex bf’s was obsessed with him and wanted to dress like him haha

Reactions: 5
I mentioned it in the other thread but I ADORE Reece Shearsmith
Tim Minchin
Ethan from Màneskin (my icon - I know he's young but God he's SO pretty... maybe he's into older women? 🤣)
Vic from Màneskin
Florence Pugh

Reactions: 1
Alexander Armstrong. He seems so nice and a great family man as well as being intelligent and funny (don’t ruin it for me). I’d love to be married to someone like him!

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t say I have a crush on Bryan Ferry myself (even an 80s Bryan Ferry) but I agree that he always looked very cool and suave, and I loved that he always wore suits. He was the epitome of sophistication and I’d imagine a lot of the ladies probably fancied him in those days.

I love the song ‘Don’t Stop The Dance’ and the video with the glamorous models, but his suit in ‘Avalon’ - ohhhh NOOOOOO! 😂
Bryan Ferry was fit. Carl Barat used to remind me of a young Bryan Ferry but not as stylish or charismatic. Brett Anderson also charming, charismatic and well dressed.

Guy Martin though, that's my crush. I'd like him to ride me like one of his superbikes.

View attachment 1052727
I kinda get it, Burke was fit but Rebus... now we're talking. Ken Stott nailed it better than John Hannah, the delivery of some of those putdowns 😍😚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.