Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really random but Kevin Bridges. Lee Mack too with the beard.

I can see the whole Bercow thing but reckon he would shout "aha, there we go" at the point of orgasm 🤮

First ever crush was Tom Selleck, phwoar 😍

You can keep Putin and I will have Bill Clinton from the 90s if there are no other takers. Sooo much charisma!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lee Evans. His terrible American accent in There's Something About Mary made him more attractive to me, because it was so funny. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone watching the new series of Ozark? The new cartel member maybe the most shaggable guy I've ever seen. Alfonso Herrera.

alfonso_herrera_ozark-8027160.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Christopher Walken, Michael Wincott (I love his voice), Charles Dance, Richard E Grant, Alan Rickman and more I can't remember.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Christopher Walken, Michael Wincott (I love his voice), Charles Dance, Richard E Grant, Alan Rickman and more I can't remember.
I would do every one of your choices!!! I see you like gorgeous voices!! Wincott is so underrated!!!

Reactions: 2
I used to really fancy the guy that played Dexter, the serial killer 🙈

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.