Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also had a crush as a teen on David Walliams in Rock Profile/Little Britain 🥰 he’s creepy now though which is a shame as I definitely would have 😂

Rumours Era Lindsey Buckingham was easy on the eye too (must be the perm) 😂😂 and I say this as a massive Stevie Nicks fan

Shame he’s an asshole who looks like an old laaaaady now
Buckingham is totally hot fling material with the hope he writes a song about you haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Pete Davidson 😂 honestly idk what it is 😂
This is a hot topic in my friend group lol. The guys (and some of the women) are like wtf is up with Pete Davidson??

I can see the appeal for a short-term thing. He's tall, funny, seemingly confident in a weird way while still being self-aware.

Reactions: 1
Having watched Four Lives, I no longer secretly fancy Stephen Merchant…😖

I have no shame is saying 80s/early 90s Arnie would get it. Also young Richard Dreyfuss and Willem Defoe.

Reactions: 3
I have always had crush on French actresses Roxane Duran and Sophie Mousel. But I also adore Rhea Seehorn who play Kim Wexler in Better Call Saul.

I also had a crush as a teen on David Walliams in Rock Profile/Little Britain 🥰 he’s creepy now though which is a shame as I definitely would have 😂

Rumours Era Lindsey Buckingham was easy on the eye too (must be the perm) 😂😂 and I say this as a massive Stevie Nicks fan

Shame he’s an asshole who looks like an old laaaaady now
There is nothing unusual about 1970's Lindsay Buckingham!! He was fit af back in the day, even if he did look like the Yorkshire Ripper.

Flounder from the little mermaid, I was devastated in the second one when they gave him kids.
A young Stalin mesmerised me as a teenager in history lessons.
Ralph Fiennes in Schindler’s list.
Yes to a young Stalin!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
After watching The Masked Singer I’ve become aware of how attractive Will Young is.

There is nothing unusual about 1970's Lindsay Buckingham!! He was fit af back in the day, even if he did look like the Yorkshire Ripper.

Yes to a young Stalin!!
Did you guys really say Stalin? He of the red terror and mass murder! 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.